All reviewsjerk chickentennispoolsbartenderjamaicagourmetweddingaccommodations
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I planned at Trip with Giselle at Boca Express Travel and it was so fantastic that I had to post a review (which I never do). First off, I initially booked a trip to a different destination but then Hurricane Irma devasted that location and many others which caused some havoc. Giselle was the first person to step up, take care of all thoughts and concerns and find me another location for me and my group. She was able to rebook 14 of us within 2 months of travel to the most unbelievable place I've ever stayed......Silent Waters Villa in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

Upon showing up, we were greeted by our amazing host Jean who ensured our whole stay would be FANTASTIC. The views and accommodations were incredible. You are on top of a huge hill with one side overlooking the beach and the other side overlooking the jungle. It has the most breathtaking tennis court right next to the helipad. The staff was unbelievable. We had a chef (Marlon) the whole time who cooked 5 star, gourmet meals, a server (Michael) deliver them with class, a bartender (David) who was second to none, and countless of other landscapers, maids, butlers, etc that really made the trip amazing.

This place exceeded our expectations by a mile and I'd be happy to recommend Silent Waters....and Giselle at Boca Travel Express....to EVERYONE. You have to see this place to fully understand how fantastic it is....

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
silentwaters1, Villa Marketing Manager at Silent Waters Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience at Silent Waters! We are so proud of our staff and we are glad to hear that you and your group were delighted with the service that they provided to you during your stay. We enjoyed hosting your group and we hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Silent Waters in the future!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

This place is surely amazing. The staff ate unbelievable. Such great people. The food is delicious. It's gorgeous. And simply perfect. I can't say enough about how amazing the stag is. You feel like royalty. We went in August so.it did rain a bit but we still had a blast and the stag makes it amazing. They wash your laundry every single day. We took our 2 kids under 2 years old lol and they were so accommodating to our needs. I couldn't recommend this place more. O my issue were the mosquitos the rooms don't have enclosed co.oletwly doors so there are game in window shutters and they bit up my baby.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank dramiraogunleye
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Our friend invited my husband and I to come along on his trip, he stays at this property every time he visits Montego Bay and now I understand why. What an unbelievable experience, the property is beautiful, on top of the mountains overlooking the ocean, truly paradise. You can get car service to go and explore the island, Silent water is a great property for relaxing away in retreat, yet a short car ride away from everything.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alister S
Reviewed 13 June 2017

This private villa is gorgeous, with spectacular views from every angle that are inspiring and breath taking! Each guest suite is unique in it's own way, open to nature and provides an absolutely tranquil experience. You can see the sea from almost every side and the lush jungle. The surrounding gardens, ponds and overall landscaping is so well appointed, it flows seamlessly into the architecture. The villa is located on a private road, behind a number of secure, guarded gates to ensure absolute privacy and security.

The villa staff is absolutely phenomenal! They were consistently warm, welcoming, willing to accommodate of every need and so very gracious. Our food was mouth watering - the jerk chicken and ox tails were incredible! Our bartender David was exceptional, above and beyond...we missed him when we left for the day and were anxiously waiting for him to return the next day (not just for awesome drinks, but just having the pleasure of his company). The housekeeping staff was perfect and attentive, our rooms were tidy and well taken care of at all times. Although we did not see the gardeners or maintenance staff in action, the quality of their work was truly evident. They really have an all-star group of beautiful people working at Silent Waters!

Our group booked a morning yoga session, a number of spa treatments and a private driver...all WELL worth the expense. Some of the very best spa treatments we have ever had. I highly recommend Silent Waters for a truly unique,

Room Tip: Every room is great, the Owner's Villa is exceptionally great
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SouthParkMomma8
silentwaters1, Villa Marketing Manager at Silent Waters Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Silent Waters' experience on Trip Advisor. We thoroughly enjoyed hosting your group at the villa and we hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you and your group back to Silent Waters Villa in the near future.
Vickie Luetscher, Villa Marketing Manager

Reviewed 1 June 2017

This was heaven on earth. The facility was wonderful and all the staff extremely friendly and very attentive. We held a wedding there and it made for breathtaking pictures. The rooms were spacious, and very clean. We thoroughly enjoyed being pampered by all of the staff. The food was beautifully presented and tasted great. We wouldn't change a thing.

Room Tip: We rented out the whole compound which is the way to go.
Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Maryc226

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review of our spectacular property! We were so happy to host your group and help to make your daughter's special day a beautiful and memorable experience. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Silent Waters Villa sometime in the future.
Vickie Luetscher, Villa Marketing Manager