“Great Service and Good Food”

The Waterfalls Restaurant and Drumbar
Ranked #96 of 137 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Cuisines: Jamaican, International
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I enjoyed eating at this restaurant. They serve buffet style, three meal periods per day, the wait staff is excellent-very attentive and very neat with smiles. I liked the curry mutton and the stew fish. and the breakfast omelets are very tasty. They also have a nice selection of desserts and fresh fruits. I liked the chocolate rum balls and the coconut cookies. Mimosas are available with breakfast and the food and drinks is all inclusive. Personally I would like to see curry goat everyday but they do have it here on Tuesdays. I almost forgot they serve Jamaican blue mountain coffee!

Reviewed 8 June 2016

No complaints amazing chefs.This is where we had all breakfast,lunch,snacks,drinks and dinner.Taste was good didn't feel like going out to dine

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Quiet the staff is friendly. The food tastes amazing a variety for all types of eaters. Except maybe turkey sausages or bacon. But very good food.

Reviewed 18 March 2016

They dont's use table cloth , I select a brown fish , but the fish was 40% head and with a lot of spines, I can't eat it . And pay to stay starved .I not recomend the pace

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

This is our 5th night in Montego Bay we have enjoyed every restaurant till this point.
The appetizers were cold?? Maybe they are suppose to be that way?? But they were still good.
I ordered their signature dish it wasn't too bad. I felt like their servers were staring at us the entire time. And they were not welcoming at all. It was just a convenient place! Maybe try breakfast but who knows......