“ON SITE RESTAURANT”

El Greco Sea View Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #69 of 130 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This onsite restaurant never disappointed me from Breakfast to Dinner. There is only outdoor seating and you have the view of the beach. The service was always attentive and the food is excellent. I never had really had to eat outside of El Greco unless I was out exploring. This was also the first place I ever had the Jamaican Breakfast. First impression was a lasting positive impression.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed at el greco so we had breakfast here everymornimg and the jamaican food everymorning was different and delicious and our server al jr was amazing ....and for the night ummm not the best but ok food ...review is only for breakfast because we didnt really liked dinner ..

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed next door in a condo unit & had breakfast here twice. Nice location above town & the food was good & prices moderate. They open at 7AM. Good place to eat when driving to or from the airport as it is located on Queen's Drive. My wife enjoyed the Jamaican breakfast both times that included fish. I had the American breakfast.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Very disappointed. My partner and I had dined twice here, loved the food, the staff and the cocktails, very nice restaurant. However after returning for a third time today we discovered on the bill for the 6$ cocktail we ordered they had charged $6 for the shot of Baileys as well as an additional $8.40 for a shot of vodka, which should have been included like previous times in the 6$ cocktail total. Upon discussing this with our waitress she advised the shots were in the cocktail and the menu is a work in progress and the prices aren't correct- although this hadn't been an issue the past 2 times we drank at the restaurant. Again very disappointing as we had planned to drink a little more and have a few more meals there over our trip. :( They could and should have advised us when we ordered, at a minimum, so we could have ordered something else.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

The rooms were ok. They could've been a little updated. The pool looked enjoyable, but we didn't visit the pool. I took some beautiful pictures from the area where you cross over to go to get to the Hip Strip.