All reviewssummer hilltjlaundryweddingguestspooljamaicaproperty
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Stayed at Summerhill Villa with 16 family members. The Villa is just like the website pictures and more. There is such attention to details that all the little extras were there. Each room has its own bathroom, which is a plus, and rooms were spectacular with furnishings that were amazing. Rooms were clean, each with bathrobes and air conditioning. Has a large pool that accommodated 16 of us without feeling crowded. Even had pool toys, pink flamingo, etc, for us to enjoy.
The highlight of our stay there was the staff. Sir Desrick, went out of his way with great success, to make sure all of our needs were met, and they were! “No problem mon”!
Jackie our chef, would surprise us with many true Jamaican delicacies. She also was able to make delicious meals to accommodate everyone.
Marie and Annemarie kept our rooms and linens clean and tidy. Then Ron was up early doing the pool, kitchen, gardening and whatever else needed to be done with a smile. And TJ kept us safe and made sure our young people got in safe.
The staff at Summerhill Villa made us all feel at home and part of the family in real Jamaican fashion. Their pleasant demeanor and smiling faces, made our trip even more enjoyable. We would recommend Summerhill Villa to any group, families, companies that are looking for an intimate relaxing vacation. We rate Summerhill Villa a 10 out of 10!

Room Tip: Two rooms downstairs tucked away with more privacy
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Our family stayed at Summer Hill Villa during the last week in July. We had a fabulous week at the Villa, and the staff did everything they could to make our stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. Desi made many a "phone call" to make sure all our needs were taken care of. We were particularly fond of the yummy cocktails and mocktails he prepared for us. The cook prepared sumptous meals for our family. We had several dietary variations among our group and she was incredibly understanding and accommodating. In fact, we enjoyed our home cooked meals more than some of our dinners out. The house was kept in immaculate condition and our rooms were lovely, clean and laundry taken care of daily. We spent a fair amount of time poolside and that was a gathering area that did not disappoint. All in all a fantastic week and we thank everyone at Summer Hill for making it such a special experience for our family.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017

2010 Summerhill staff goes the extra mile for each guest. The chef's cooking will have you biting your fingers thinking it's more food. The facility was super clean. 19 people were in my party, we enjoyed a cleaned pool everyday, rum punch all day and great excursion by using Dwaine Burke for our driver (he's not a part of Summerhill staff but Jamaican Treasures hooked us up with him) I've been back 7 times and only use him.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We used Summer Hill and the villa next door for a HUGE Thanksgiving family reunion. Most of the kids and teenagers stayed in Summer Hill. They loved the pool. The staff was extremely patient and accommodating. It was the trip of a lifetime for our family.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank lawchic64
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

As one given a mandate to make memories that count, no one could have prepared me for the memories we made during this grand adventure. Summerhill Villa was the most amazing part of the adventure. Seeing Jamaica was a big part of our trip, but the villa was like nothing I could have imagined. The property? 10/10 amazing. The staff? (Now part of my family, I should add) 10/10 amazing. We had a bit of weather while we were there and never felt inconvenienced at all. The staff helped us find lots to do and meals appeared on schedule , even without power. (A backup generator, of course).
There were 10 of us from Canada, 2 from Florida and 2 from Jamaica staying there. Desrick informed us when we arrived that the house was mine for the week and to treat it like my own. At first that seemed strange, but we quickly got the hang of it. Now I want Jackie, Marva, Chris Ann, Ron, and of course Desrick (Ricky) to come live with me. I loved not having to lift a finger for anything. When we ventured out, we invited the staff along and they took turns joining us as their duties at the villa allowed. They think I don't know, but I'm quite sure they were keeping an eye on us "crazy Canucks". Oh, and let's not forget TJ, who showed up every evening, to keep out the Bogeyman. Not that I ever expected one, but it was nice to know he was there.
The positive energy in the Villa was the perfect way to recharge your batteries. Coming back to work and school, I think everyone understands now why they work so hard at what they do. To go back to Summerhill Villa! If you are considering this location "Just do it!" You won't be disappointed.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family