Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
Half Moon(Rose Hall)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2018

When I arrived at the airport I got picked up, got a warm welcome and I even stayed longer because Arlene is a wonderful hostess! She knows all of Jamaica and has contacts in a lot of places, so I made my travel plans with her. The first day we went to a rastafari village organised by Artur, also a wonderful person who works there. The location is a peaceful place in paradise with a breathtaking view, I would recommend everyone to start or end your journey here. Thanks a lot for the nice time!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2016

My friends and I took a trip to Jamaica last December (even though this says January 2016, that's a lie) and we stayed at Cedar Ridge for our whole trip (4 days I think?). We absolutely LOVED it! There were 3 of us and we got our own room with a bathroom, and each of us had our own bed. Arlene and her family were absolutely amazing and so helpful and helped tremendously with arranging drivers for trips out of town. I forget the main driver's name, but he was awesome too! He picked us up in town a few times when he happened to see us searching for a taxi.

Cedar Ridge has an amazing view of the bay, the balcony is great for hanging out, and the kitchen is of course fully equipped with anything you need to make your food. And I was so excited to find out there were 3 kitties living there! This cat lady was totally at home :)

All in all: great location, perfect home to stay in, amazing and helpful family, FANTASTIC price for how awesome this place is. If I ever find myself back in Jamaica, I will definitely go back to Cedar Ridge!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
EmpressIleen, Owner at Cedar Ridge Lodge-Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

A day late and a dollar short....

thank you so much for taking the time to review cedar Ridge. It is always a pleasure to host guests, i do not think, no, I am sure that we have never had a guest that we did not enjoy sharing with.
Thank you so much and please forgive this long delay.

Whenever you are ready we are here.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights during my solo backpacking trip through Jamaica. Nice place with great view to Montego Bay. Easy reachable with routh taxies. Really friendly stuff Lisa, ms.Madge and Arlene are allways there to assist. Recomended!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Hi Mario,

sorry its taken me soooo long to respond, I guess I was recovering from my daughter's wedding and it took me this long...anyway, thank you so much for taking the time to respond and to positively review us. We appreciate your comments and dont in the least take it for granted that you took the time.

We are here should you come back in this direction.

One love

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Arlene & her family have the most amazing house perched on top of a hillside overlooking Montego Bay. It is slightly off the beaten track of MoBay but is close enough to explore the town centre: roughly 5-10 mins drive.

Arlene offers a hostel style accommodation & the rooms can be shared between 2-8 persons. Everything is communal and you are free to use all communal areas: living space, veranda, kitchen and bathrooms.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

H Andria

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, I guess I am the one who is just late in my acknowledgements and appreciation.

However, I never take for granted that our travelers are first in terms of our treatment when you get here, so I am glad you had a wonderful time and hopefully one day you will walk this way and come look for us...we are still here.

blessings as you take your journeys
one love

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Can't recommend highly enough should you visit Montego Bay.

We were given such a warm welcome. Guests are free to hang out on the balcony and take in the exceptional views.

The owner was very kind and gave us some great tips for fun days (and nights) out.

Can't recommend enough!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family

Hey Oscar,

In true Jamaican style I am late with a response.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us at Cedar Ridge, we appreciate it - any time you choose to comment.

We are here should you decide to walk back in this direction.

One love