All reviewsbed and breakfasttraditional jamaican breakfastmbj airportfollowing morningtwo nightsevery morningcomfortleoproperty
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I just returned from Montego Bay and stayed at Mynt Retreat for two nights. It was so peaceful. I truly enjoyed my stay. Ms. Valerie is so pleasant. Whitney who brought our breakfast was also pleasant. Leo, the dog is friendly and hard to resist. Bottom line, everyone was great. They were so great, I booked again for next month. You will need a car or you will have to pay for a taxi everywhere which can get expensive. I thought the restaurant was good next door. It was convenient.

Room Tip: I like the second floor best because you can see the sea.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
MyntRetreat, Director of Sales at Mynt Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Pandora, it was our utmost pleasure having you stay with us. Thank you for this wonderful review. The Mynt Retreat family is looking forward to your upcoming visit!
Warmest Regards

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My family and I took a road trip around the coast of Jamaica. In total, there were 6 adults. My daughter stumbled across Mynt Retreat online having read good reviews. From the moment we arrived, Valerie greeted us with a great big smile and made our stay a trip to remember. The rooms were spacious, immaculately clean and the traditional Jamaican breakfast was awesome!! There is an amazing restaurant right next door where we had a sublime evening meal. All in all my family and I had an incredible stay. Good vibes, friendly staff - we can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
MyntRetreat, Director of Sales at Mynt Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you Shan!! Thank you for your very kind words. It was our sincere pleasure having you and your family. We look forward to when next you return!
Best,
The Mynt Retreat Team

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure to stay at Mynt retreat for two nights during a recent visit to Montego Bay and although I ended up booking last minute (literally the night before!) the service and hospitality has been impeccable. The place sits on a hill overlooking the coast and it is walking distance from the beach as well as only a 10 minutes drive from the airport. The staff is lovely and Valerie is an amazing hostess that really goes out of her way to make you feel welcome, her knowledge of the island is incredible and she can quickly provide you with tips and services across Montego Bay and beyond. The structure is beautiful with a large reception area decorated in very high end island style. The rooms are spacious and clean with all the amenities you might need including toiletries, fast wifi internet and Tv. I strongly recommend staying at Mynt retreat to anyone visiting Jamaica - it truly is an hidden gem and the best place for anyone wanting to experience Jamaica as a true local, without compromising on amenities and comfort.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
MyntRetreat, Director of Sales at Mynt Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

We are more than thrilled to see that you had a wonderful time with us. It was indeed OUR pleasure to host you. Your kind words truly encapsulates what we are about and what we aim for and we couldn't be happier it transferred perfectly to your experience. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

There is plenty of space and it is very peaceful.The staff was very polite and nice. The stay comes with a delightfull bed and breakfast. It overlooks the ocean and there is a great pleasant breeze.Me and my kid loved it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
MyntRetreat, Director of Sales at Mynt Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you! Your kind words make it all worth it. We aim to please and are truly happy you and your kid enjoyed your time at Mynt Retreat B&B. We look forward to your next visit.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 31 May 2017

room fantastic service impeccable. The place has an ambiance of peace and tranquility. Valerie was over the top. Shanille was very attentive. The restaurant outside was medicore at best but some many to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
MyntRetreat, Digital Sales Manager at Mynt Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you Sunil for the compliment. We appreciate your kind review. It was our pleasure and we look forward to your next visit!
Warm Regards