“Excellent Dinner”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had an excellent meal at the Seahorse Grill located at the Montego Bay Yacht Club. It was a little pricey (did I say it was at the Yacht Club?) but the food quality and portions were excellent. No regrets for spending the money.

It's a very tranquil setting on the harbor.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Ate there twice. Great both times. wasn't sure how to get to my hotel so the owner was going that way and told me to follow him. I did, thank you Mr. James.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Great food and a wonderful new waitress I'm sad I don't remember her name but she has only been there for about 2 weeks.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I was here the beginning of April. We were greeted by a very friendly hostess and seated right away. Our server was Tasha and she was delightful. She told us about the Almond trees on property, about the marina and explained the menu to us.
We choose the Coconut Shrimp for an app, we then had the Greek salad and the house salad which were both very fresh. For dinner we had the grilled lobster, baked potato and veggies that were cooked to perfection. I would highly recommend stopping here while in Montego Bay.

1  Thank Tami F
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We ate here for dinner two different times during our visit. Loved the fish and chips made with local favorite..snapper. Enjoyed shrimp appetizer. Nice setting on the water white lights,trees, deck area. Pool lights nice at night. Our server was great each night and made our meal even better. Her attentiveness and service were wonderful.