See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2016

I did not stay at this hotel but stopped in on a tour of Montego Bay. It was only $2 per person to view the hotel and it is well worth it. The view is absolutely amazing and the building itself is beautiful. There are also other rooms that I'm assuming would be used for weddings and receptions that are full of antique furniture and paintings. We loved out quick visit so much I'm thinking I would like to stay here the next time I'm in Montego Bay. I think this is a great option if your not interested in the mega resorts and want something quieter and unique.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aklavik867
Reviewed 24 March 2016

The Richmond Hill Inn rests on the top of the large hill overlooking Montego Bay. Spectacular views. The Inn is very enclitic with history and charm. The 2 daughters and her mom run the place and keep everything and everyone in line. Reasonable and at least worth a stop to view. A $2 per person entry charge and $5 beers, isn't too bad to get your best pictures from the poolside.

Room Tip: It looked like they may all have decent views, but try to get the best available.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2016

Everything here is amazing: the rooms, the pool, the bar, breakfast, the dogs :-) and THE VIEW! If you book in advance, you may ask for rooms with even greater views. Make sure you see the sun set. The room is very comfortable and clean. There is air conditioning, wifi, great linen. The owner, Gracie, is so kind! It's a five minute drive to Doctor's Cave, an incredible beach. We definetely want to come back.

Room Tip: Double suite, book and advance for the best views
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2016

This small botique inn is a gem. It sits above the masses of the city, with a wonderful view of the harbor. It is family owned and run. The pride of ownership shows. We were there only one night prior to taking the Cuba Cruise, but had a chance to enjoy the pool, nicely furnished room, excellent breakfast and tour of the historic property. Wish we had planned to stay longer. It was the perfect choice.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

We called at Richmond Hill Inn during our day trip around Montego Bay ("MoBay"). It costs (inexplicably) $2 per adult to get in - something about a "conservation fee" was mentioned.

The reason to come here is for the great views across the town/city. When cruise ships are in, you can see these from here.

There is shaded and outside seating around a swimming pool, and table waiter service of drinks and snacks.

The toilets are very clean and fresh smelling, and the old house is worth a quick dawdle through too.

The promised "free wifi" is rubbish. If you stand right next to the office, there is a fair chance you'll not even be able to check in on FaceBook (I couldn't).

I'd be pleased for your "Helpful" vote if my review has informed you.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family