“great lunch over looking mobay”
Review of The Pelican Grill

The Pelican Grill
Ranked #11 of 139 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went for lunch and we were not disappointed! The oxtail was succulent paired nicely with rice peas. My sweet and sour chicken was tasty with creamy potatoes. This restaurant is our place whenever we are in Montego bay. If you are looking for real Jamaican food that's tasty.. and satisfying with decent portions then pelican is your place... we never leave this place disappointed.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

I cannot go to Montego Bay without a visit to The Pelican Grill, even if only for the Pelican Rum Pudding. There is no other like it.
Recently tried the Jumbo Malt and now that is on the list of #MustHaves.

I love that this charming Family=Owned and operated restaurant has been around for decades, maintaining its original authenticity. There are staff members there for almost, if not as long as the restaurant has been around.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

PROS
We had breakfast there, so rating is not complete
Quality of food, position, details inside, menu

CONS
Need to improve the quality of the service, price is maybe too much (30$ for 2 breakfast with 2 French toasts and 2 orange juices)

Maybe the best place to have breakfast in Montego Bay, definitely recommended for no budget visitors.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our dinner here. We watched the sunset from our window booth and had curry goat and jerk chicken. Our service was excellent and the atmosphere was enjoyable. As a tourist, I loved that the place was filled with locals (to me, that says a lot about the food being authentic). I would visit this place again when we return!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This was my second visit to the restaurant and it did not disappoint. Jerk Chicken was flavourful and the portion was the right size. The chocolate malt shake was satisfying and the best I've had in a while. The restaurant is clean with a pleasant family friendly atmosphere. Looking forward to my 3rd visit.