“Can't go wrong with Jerk Chicken and Malt Shake”
Review of The Pelican Grill

The Pelican Grill
Ranked #11 of 139 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This was my second visit to the restaurant and it did not disappoint. Jerk Chicken was flavourful and the portion was the right size. The chocolate malt shake was satisfying and the best I've had in a while. The restaurant is clean with a pleasant family friendly atmosphere. Looking forward to my 3rd visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We had a great dinner here our first night in Montego Bay!

The restaurant is very beautiful, and the staff was pretty friendly. They also have free wifi!

We got bread to start off with, and I ordered the ackee appetizer, and then the curry goat as my meal. I also got the frozen limeade which was tasty. It was amazing, amazing! My total was about $30 and I left a cash tip.

Definitely going to go back again before I leave.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

The food was very good, I loved the by the water senary...me and my boyfriend really enjoyed our dinner and drinks

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Well it was nice I don't remember the price for my birthday dish it come with fries and fish I would love to know the price again plz

Reviewed 23 July 2018

I ate at this restaurant a few meals while in Jamaica (lunches & dinners). Very delicious food, clean with great service.. The curried goat was full of flavor and the lobster thermidor was delightful I highly recommend this place! Some foods are cooked to order but the preparation to table time was reasonable.