“Amazing curry goat!!”
Review of The Pelican Grill

The Pelican Grill
Ranked #11 of 139 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We had a great dinner here our first night in Montego Bay!

The restaurant is very beautiful, and the staff was pretty friendly. They also have free wifi!

We got bread to start off with, and I ordered the ackee appetizer, and then the curry goat as my meal. I also got the frozen limeade which was tasty. It was amazing, amazing! My total was about $30 and I left a cash tip.

Definitely going to go back again before I leave.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

The food was very good, I loved the by the water senary...me and my boyfriend really enjoyed our dinner and drinks

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Well it was nice I don't remember the price for my birthday dish it come with fries and fish I would love to know the price again plz

Reviewed 23 July 2018

I ate at this restaurant a few meals while in Jamaica (lunches & dinners). Very delicious food, clean with great service.. The curried goat was full of flavor and the lobster thermidor was delightful I highly recommend this place! Some foods are cooked to order but the preparation to table time was reasonable.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

and falls madly in love! Yes, it really happened at this wonderful family restaurant owned and operated by Jeremy & Clarissa Bennett, who also own & operate The Polkerris Bed & Breakfast where I tasted my first Jamaican food my first morning in Jamaica. Yeah, mon, I was hooked. Fresh, delicious and natural fruits, vegetables and fish, poultry and meats skillfully and lovingly prepared & served in a beautiful & comfortable setting is what you can expect. And don't forget to save room for some delicious ice cream or a milkshake for dessert! The hot fudge sundae made with Clarissa's special hot fudge is to die for!