“The Best ice cream ever!!😍😍 ”

Devon House I-Scream
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Montego Bay
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

I had a the vanilla favor, 2 scoops on the cone. The ice cream was so rich & creamy! The ice cream & cone were gone in no time!! I will definitely be coming back

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed 15 February 2015

I really shouldn't have eaten ice cream but it's something about ice- cream while in the Caribbean that always taste better than in the USA. The flavors are richer, it actually taste like what it is suppose too, and the variety is great. There was a special on 2 scoops so you know I had to do it..... Mango and guava it was.... I was in ice - cream heaven, huge scoops and very affordable

Date of visit: January 2015
2  Thank nattyp01
Reviewed 19 November 2014

Nice, rich, creamy ice-cream that must be tried on your visit to Jamaica. The taste was simply divine. I tried the I-Scream at both Devon House and Ocho Rios.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 14 November 2014 via mobile

Went here recently with my fiance and aunt, trust and believe it was amazing and very filling. I recommend getting the single instead of the double because you will be paying an extra 300jmd for the double which is the same amount as the single, with the double you only get an extra topping. I had the rum and raisin which was delicious, my aunt had fruit basket and my fiance had a mixture of double choc and cookies and cream.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

There's not much more I can say....lovely ice creams and so many flavours to choose from. If you can't make up your mind then ask for a sample spoonful - they are only too happy to let you taste before you buy. I ended up with rum and raisin and it was delicious.

Date of visit: October 2014