“Great Place on an island with "not much" ”

Hard Rock Cafe Montego Bay
Ranked #18 of 131 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Description: Delivering an innovative approach to architectural design, Hard Rock Café Montego Bay combines the traditional elements of the Hard Rock brand with warm Caribbean colors and earth-toned textures. Up to 360 guests can enjoy this unique atmosphere comfortably, whether they want to dine indoors, poolside, or on the patio deck. Guests can soak up the sun in poolside lounge chairs, chat the afternoon away in our poolside cabanas, or hit the beach. Guests in town for a little business with their leisure can hold meetings in our 40-seat meeting room. Everywhere you look in Hard Rock Cafe Montego Bay, you’ll be surrounded by exclusive memorabilia you won’t find anywhere else in the world!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Gorgeous restaurant located in a safe place next to Secrets and Breathless in Montego Bay. Been here may times on a cruise stop and always felt a little unsafe in the area. But this place was wonderful. Beautiful place with great food and drinks. Free access to perfect beach area (a chair and umbrella were $4.
Will def return at every visit to Montego Bay!

Admin_HRC, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Mandy! Thanks for the awesome review! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

everyone employed at this Hard Rock should be given raises because they all are the most friendly staff I have ever seen! We were greeted by every single employee and the service was amazing..100 % will return here!

Admin_HRC, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Billy! We're glad you had a great time! Keep Rockin'!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We decided to go there as there were leaflets and signs all over our hotel Secrets Wild Orchids they either must part own this restaurant or get shares.
Food very over priced indeed and service appalling. We had to wait a long time. Absolutely ripped off, don't even go there, just stay in your hotel and sat and drink what you're paid for. Definitely not recommended, rip off and full of squawking loud mouthed Americans. Big thumbs down.

Admin_HRC, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi s118zj,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We must apologize for the poor service you experienced, especially the long wait for your items. We would like to investigate the matter further to ensure that these issues are addressed, we ask that you e-mail us at sales2@hrcmobay.com. Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well. First I was forced to come here, I'm staying right now at Orquid Secrets and because the place is so boring And no matter how much you pay, they dont know what customer service is, so... we wanted to see a Box fight and we were told that only at HardRock, so, here we go...
They give us to options to enter, 50 usd per person with a terrible beverage Quality or 80 usd with some acceptable drinks. I just drink beer And sometimes tequila si we bought the 80usd package.
Our first waiter was very nice but we request to change our spot to another table because we were there for the fight.
When I ask the other waiter if her table was available she said NO... super rude, I mean, I understand if you are polite and explained me that table is occupied but we just got a dry NO, anyway...
We found another table, we paid for the drinks And then I ordered DonJulio (tequila) because it was on the list of golden drinks, so dissapointed when the same waiter told me "we dont have that" so I ask her why you have publicity advertising this drink if you DONT have it....

I suppoused she didnt know what was that so I went to the bar And ask directly to the barman, he told me "yes, give me a moment and I'll give you the shot ".
Then, the same waiter spoke with him And SUDDENLY NO MORE DON JULIO!!!!!!!!
HIS excuse was that they didnt have more.
Come on guys!! You are running a bussiness here!!!! Is not charity And if you DONT have a drink do not put it in the publicity, other wise ill save the embarrasing situation to ask for something you DONT have!!! Is ridículous.

If you add the lack of supervision, I work in hospitality service And I know how this works, I saw the supervisor siting on the table like nothing happen.

Anyway.... dont wasted your money in this place. I worked at HardRock in Cancún And the visión and the misión is millions miles away of what you do in Jamaica...

Hi Abigail R,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We must apologize for the poor service you received, especially the miscommunication regarding our drink packages. This was definitely not a good demonstration of amplified service, which we strive to provide at all times. In order to fully address these issues, we would like to find out more about your visit - we ask that you e-mail us at sales2@hrcmobay.com and one of our team members will contact you directly. Again, we apologize for your unfortunate experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service was great! We had burgers and grilled chicken and was great! Pool is only for adults but they have a small beach where we swam with the kids.

Hi MajoGall! Thanks for your review - we're glad you enjoyed your burgers! We look forward to serving you again soon!