“Amazing Thai Food... Superb Cocktails!”
Review of Mystic Thai

Mystic Thai
Reserve with OpenTable
Mystic Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 139 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I had the Shrimp and Escallion Dumplings and Pad Thai here a year ago and I have been hooked ever since...The quality is always consistent and Ramone makes THE best Basil Mojito...They know me by name (and order) and the service and ambiance is just amazing...You will love it here...

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Our Airbnb host recommended this restaurant to us. Mystic Thai offered a free pick-up service for us, and the actual owner of the restaurant came to pick up my husband and myself. She was extremely nice and even brought us home when we were finished eating. The food was AMAZING, and that says a lot coming from me because I'm typically picky, especially when it comes to Thai/Indian food. The service during our meal was excellent. I actually went there twice, and it was great both times! You can really tell that the owner really cares about providing the best customer service and the best quality cuisine. We will definitely go back to Mystic Thai our next trip to Jamaica!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Great service and tasty food - not cheap but nothing is in Jamaica. It is refreshing to have such a great restaurant in Montego Bay

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 2 February 2018

I've always wanted to go to Mystic Thai but never got the chance until my friends and I decided to have a 'birthday' party for another friend of ours (It wasn't really a birthday party, more like a send-off party). Going there for the first time, I didn't know what to expect and boy I was taken away. The ambiance was wonderful and the majority of the seating areas had some amount of privacy to it, we didn't have to worry about seeing who was sitting next to us. We sat directly across from the bar which wasn't a problem and they even had a Saxophonist! Oh, it was lovely!

We ordered a few dishes, some of which I can’t remember the names haha… They were Shrimp Dumplings, Pak Thai, Stir Fried Lamb, I think that was the name (my first time trying lamb). The highlight dishes were the Saute Chicken (you get to cook it on a small burner - I thought we would’ve burned down the place like from Pink Panther LOL!) and this lettuce dish with chicken, I can't remember the name but tasted soooo good! Also, as we finished a dish it was immediately cleared from our table.

For beverages, my friends ordered wine and we had an expecting mom who got a Pina Colada. I’m not a wine person (don’t hate me!) so I ordered rum cream on the rocks. My only downfall was the amount I got in my glass. If it wasn’t for the ice, the rum cream would’ve been non-existent. However, we spoke to the manager about it and they were so considerate enough to top it up for me even though it was almost finished (Now that’s some pretty cool stuff!)..

The evening was great; we talked, we ate, we drank…we cooked lol, and we rocked to the Saxophonist. It was a great night and we definitely enjoyed it especially because it was our first time there.

Keep up the great job!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 2 February 2018

this is one of the few best places to eat in Jamaica, well run by her owner always taking care of her guest with a smaile, the best thai in the caribbean, real food also with indian items in the menu... lovely and well price

Date of visit: December 2017