“Romantic setting ”
Review of Mystic Thai

Mystic Thai
Ranked #16 of 130 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed Mystic Thai. The decor was outstanding and created private booths.

The dim sum (ordered as appetizers) was the best food of the night. The fries while fish was prepared perfectly, but the hot basil sauce was missing the usual very hot spice. Pad Thai was ok.

Nice drinks menu as well.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Mystic Thai is definitely one of Montego Bay's best restaurants. The food was delicious! Among other things, we had the Satay Chicken with peanut sauce, the Crispy Thai Chilli Fish, the Stir Fried Shrimp with pak choi and the Coconut Jaggery Creme Brulée. I love creme brulée and this Coconut Jaggery is just too good to be true. In fact, I have already decided that the next time I go, I'll eat less of the main course and save space for 2 creme brulées!! The Maitre'd was superb - friendly, informative and very helpful in helping us to make our menu choices. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Probably the Best Vegetarian Restaurant in Montego Bay

The Selection is fast and all the Food here tastes Heavenly.
I eat there two, three times a week, I never get tired of the food. Every now and then, they get me to try something new. It is always Excellent .. Especially the spinach and okra dishes they are "Fantastic", but that's kind of unfair because everything on the menu is-- :)

The Service is astonishing Quick the Owner is very Friendly as well ...
Beautiful Atmosphere and Food
and the Price is reasonable and fair ...
Once you go you would return again and again :)

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Kudos to the owners and Management of Mystic Thai!
Our friends had been raving about this place, so when in Montego Bay we decided to try it. It was Father's Day and the restaurant was extremely busy and couldn't accommodate us with a table for 2 for 30 minutes. We were given the option to sit at the bar, where we were pleasantly welcomed by Romain. Highly recommend Sharon's Quinoa Salad, the Chicken lettuce wraps, as well as the Carrot, Beetroot and Sweet potato Bao (dim sum). The highlight for me was the Stir Fried calamari, which paired nicely with a glass(or 2) of Minuty rose. Overall the food was delectable, the Servíce was impeccable and the ambiance was excellent. Thanks Kareena, you were so gracious....we'll be back!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I spent 3 weeks in Phuket, Thailand in 2014 and grew to love Thai foods.
So while this isn't perfect in taste it is still amazingly good. The serving size is good and the atmosphere is special. If they would just turn up the flavours a notch it would be perfect. I find it a little mild.