All reviews techno music foam party rooftop bar house music altitude bar xhale club room service secrets beach lobster tempura bare buns jacuzzi on the balcony yoga mat deep house dj booth secrets restaurants hear reggae fashion show
Reviewed 23 June 2018

This property was beautiful and the rooms were new and high tech. However, they had some serious service/cleaning flaws that really need to be addressed. We had to request room cleaning, towels, and the restocking of the mini bar daily. When I got tired of waiting for housekeeping (after 5pm), I would call and request these service. I still would have to wait a couple of hours before any request would be answer. When housekeeping showed up they did a great job. The hard part was just trying to get them to come. Oh yeah, I had to restock my own mini bar. When I requested items for the mini bar to be replaced they would simply stick them in the “secret box” outside of the door. Also, the property is really small with limited restaurants and you have to walk about 6-8 minutes to get to Secret’s, the adjoining property next door, that had all amenities, shops and restaurant. At that point I wish would have just booked my stay at the Secret’s resort. I wouldn’t recommend staying at this property unless you want to beg for towels and go on long walks to find food.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank leet2meat
BreathlessMB, Manager at Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear leet2meat,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
We are honored to have you as our guest, our aim is to please and exceed the highest excellence, while offering quality customer service.
We humbly ask of you to accept our sincere apologies for the low service provided which were certainly not intended. We will be sharing your review with our team leaders to ensure that your concerns .
Thank you once again for voicing your concerns, thereby allowing us the opportunity to act and improve.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We have just spent a week at Breathless & spent every day at barefoot grill. Dexford & Sashonie were absolutely amazing. Their customer service was outstanding both deserve promotions as they really go that extra mile. Thank you for a amazing holiday

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Amanda C

Dear Amanda C,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we appreciate it.
It is a honor to host you and we will share your comment with all our associates.
We look forward to hosting you, your friends and family soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The resort is beautiful with great amenities. The food and staff was great. There is a lot of stuff to do alone. There is an option to walk over to another resort and enjoy the restaurant and activities as well. Great place to travel alone!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with RCI
3  Thank 116traceya

Dear 116traceya,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we appreciate it.
We look forward to hosting you, your friends and family soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I cannot begin to tell you what an awesome time we had. The staff from the moment we arrived was absolutely amazing. The resort was very well kept and our room was delightful and very romantic and clean. Would definitely stay again!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank D'Juna P
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The Chef, Staff, Butlers, and Environment were awesome!!! Several friends and I went for a 40th Birthday Bash. The Resort was still under minor construction, but the views, pools, spas, and entertainment was awesome!! I am definitely going back!!! See you soon!

Stayed: July 2017