“Had the best meals of our lives”
Review of Marguerite's

Marguerite's
Ranked #12 of 139 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: An elegant and sophisticated 5-star, dining experience on the edge of the Caribbean Sea, specializing in an assortment of fine wines and fresh seafood,creatively prepared.
Reviewed 22 December 2017

We stayed at an all inclusive resort but decided to go out for my birthday and ended up here. We literally had an outstanding meal, from the Caesar salad to the dessert. Salad was made at the table, excellent, had grouper for dinner while others had lobster and meat. Both excellent. Strawberry cheese cake for dessert. Sat outside with the waves crashing on the shore and quiet back ground music made it a perfect night. If it was here would be my favorite place to go.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

We live in London so obviously we’re not surprised when it comes to pricey restaurants but we felt this was a bit too much. Food was lovely, but we paid over 200 US and shared the starter and dessert. Some minor flaws around service like not having the dessert we wanted and taking the bottle of wine before it was completely finished which is not what you should get when paying a premium. Overall it was a nice experience just be prepared to pay!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Sexy kind of romantic Oceanside dining. Swank pre dinner bar Segway into dining Oceanside or indoors . Best atmosphere on hip strip. Food is good , though I wouldn’t say great. Service attentive but amateur this night. Couldn’t be upset with the waiter though because he was genuine, just inexperienced. 5 stars for atmosphere

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank rickybobbyhawro
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Excellent food but poor customer service - When I arrived my table was sat alone in the middle of a large area near to a table set for about 30 people - I asked to be put near the sea wall so that I would not feel so obvious- being on my own - the large party did not turn up so they started moving tables - unfortunately the whole evening was spent in moving tables back an forth - very disturbing -At no point did anyone asked if I was enjoying the meal. the piece de resistance of this experience had to be the bill which I duly paid. on returning back to my hotel I decided to look at how much I had paid (I knew it was going to be expensive) and to my horror saw that I had been charged almost $200. I duly emailed the Manager who in fairness did email straight back and agreed that I should only have paid half - I had to go back and the money was eventually reimbursed to my account - be warned check everything that you sign for - I don't usually do this and it was only because I knew it was going to be an expensive meal that I did ! but it has taught me - check all your receipts for mistakes.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent set up, great service and atmosphere, from the Caesar Salad prepare next to your table, the delicious crab cakes and beef tartare, great lobster and my wife some excellent salmon, is just superb, best so far in Jamaica.

Date of visit: September 2017