Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Above and beyond!

Pre-arranged transport from MBJ to our hotel in Ocho Rios. Mark was on time if not early. Stopped... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
asingh0910
Pembroke Pines, Florida
via mobile
Great experience!

Best tour service ever! Mark is a wonderful driver and tour guide. He picked us up from the airport... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
juliabG1006ZJ

All reviews driver mark met mark ocho rios always on time airport transfer excellent service safe driver his customers made us feel great ride excellent driver his knowledge great company luminous lagoon blue hole ya mon highly recommend this company
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

After several visits to Montego Bay I’m convinced we found the best possible transport service. Even with covid and things being slower than usual our stay was phenomenal . Mark and team provide exceptional service whether it’s airport pickup, excursions or individualized authentic Jamaican experiences. Dependable, trustworthy, timely, personable.......

EXCEPTIONAL is it!!!

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

Mark was referred a friend who only uses his service each time she travels to Jamaica. After my first encounter I understand why. He was extremely professional but offered a truly personal service, making recommendations when I seemed unsure. He is punctual and affordable even for a solo traveler. He provided transfer to/from events and offered fantastic island tours. He will be my service each time I return to Jamaica.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

Mark took a bunch of us from Montego Bay to Grand Palladium. While on our trip I’m he took the time to share the unique Jamaican culture and made local stops for food and and drinks. Great guy great price highly recommended.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 24 September 2020

Mark was a great tour guide and communicator! I would highly recommend this company for any of your taxi and tour needs. He is very informative and hilarious!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 21 September 2020

Mark and Angela are great down to earth souls! Great way to start and end our girls trip with our stops from the airport to the resort they made it just what we needed to make our trips start perfect and end on a great note! Until next time our friends!

Date of experience: September 2020