“Amazingly Good Food”
Review of Peppa's Cool Spot

Peppa's Cool Spot
Ranked #18 of 139 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My dad and I went here after watching a commercial and me reading TA reviews. I ignored the comments about the service. When I tell you, everything we ate was AMAZING and worth the risk of service believe it. We had salt fish fritters, curry goat, oxtails, and brown stewed fish. It says a lot when locals eat in an establishment. Oh and our service was great! Our total was less than $38!

1  Thank Psyd8vee

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Great food at reasonable prices. Service a bit slow but ambience, vibes so good you almost didn’t notice

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We went for dinner and had the best food we have had in our many years coming to Jamaica!!! the service was A+ the waitress was awesome and friendly and the place is authentically Jamaica just the way we like it!!! try the jerk pork it is super spicy just like it should be!!! the prices are also pretty reasonable for the quality of food you receive!

1  Thank bcruz
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We enjoyed authentic Jamaican cuisine. I had the oxtail and my husband the curry goat. Staff was very attentive.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

3 words for you.... Too, dam, good! If u want some real seasoned Jamaican food you better visit peppers. Don't pass it up!