“Not Impressed”
Review of Peppa's Cool Spot

Peppa's Cool Spot
Ranked #18 of 139 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I just went there earlier, There was no one to greet us as we walked in, we went and found a table on our own. The table was a little dirty and the menus a bit tattered however we proceeded to order. We ordered the soup of the day to which we were told had run out, i ordered the appetizer platter and my date ordered the steam fish. The food took forever to come and when it finally came my wings were cold, the chicken strips were really oily n tasteless so were the mozzarella sticks which were over fried and there was no marinera sauce to accompany it. The sause i ordered for dipping my chicken of course had run out and as for my date his okras were hard as nails and his pumkin wasnt quite cooked all the way through. I also ordered a side of steamed veg and it was just very blah. The presentation wasnt all that either...the experience killed my appetite dont think i will be going back

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The atmosphere is outdoorsy which is always a plus with music in the background, complementing the laid back ambiance of a good local restaurant. The food was very good, love the curried conch and the prices are affordable. This I think is one the most affordable restaurants in the Montego Bay region. I would definitely revisit when I go to Montego Bay again and you should as well.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We were advised to have dinner at Peppa´s and after reading reviews, we though that it will be a great idea. We were wrong.
While the place was nearly half full, it took them more than an hour and fifteen minutes to have our food on the table (after we order it). We asked several times for refills on our drinks that did not come until the food was served. We talked with two different waitress and the manager, and it still took them several time to bring us the food. It was very dissapointed to see that other tables got their food even if they got into the restaurant several minutes after we order our choices.
The food was good, not going to lie. But the experience was very very very very bad. Also, they did not offer us anything other than an apology (I was not expecting a free meal, but at least a dessert or a drink. NOTHING).

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by our taxi driver. The food was amazing and the prices were reasonable. If you want to try something off the resort this will be a nice spot.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

The service here is excellent and the ambiance is great; especially in the nights. We were very welcomed by our waitress and made us comfortable as she assisted us. The food is cooked nicely and the mixed drinks are just as great which makes a very tasty meal. For the fair price of this place it is worth taking multiple trips to grab some food and feel relaxed. It is really a ‘cool spot’.