“Yummmmmy”
Review of Peppa's Cool Spot

Peppa's Cool Spot
Ranked #18 of 139 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent! And the prices are very reasonable! The decor is lovely too. It is ideal for any occasion. I have been there couple of times and I will continue going!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

It was actually on a whim that I learnt of this place and I live only 5 mins away. Suffice to say, it will be a regular stop for me whether to sit and dine or order and pick up.

Let me get the cons out of the way. It's an open layout with a small covered area near the bar. I have never been there when it rains but I can only imagine it must not be fun if the house is packed.
Bugs are an issue at dusk, like really. I think they put out repelling candles tho and have repellents on the ready for patrons.
Parking is sufficient but seems to have the potential of getting tricky if there is and excess of about 15 cars.

Ok. Better things. The ambience is on point. Nice view of the ocean, just the right amount of foliage and romantic lighting.
As it relates to the food, I have to say these people make a mean curried conch. Like with okra and the right amount of chew. I had the daiquiri which was pretty good for what seemed to be a small bar. Wings are a good choice as well.

The best part is value for money. I hope as they get more popular they don't lose this positive.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I've eaten here 4 times now and I've yet to be disappointed. It is great value for money and has a nice ambience. Have had lobster, ribs and a burger. They have excellent cocktails (well my Mai Tai was!) and all for excellent value. In a time with most restaurants serving up inconsistent and not very good food, this is a gem.
Will be back for the Steamed fish I was eying up on another customer's plate the last time!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

We read about this place on Tripadvisor and went there to try for ourselves. Best decision ever. We drove with our own car but every taxi can take you there at a low fee. It's a bit hidden but once you walk in it's an outdoors restaurant in a beautiful garden setting with an amazing view over the ocean. I recommend to go there for sunset dinner. The food was excellent and the service speedy and friendly. Prices very reasonable. They have a small menu. We had fish soup, curry conch and garlic conch with rice and mashed potatoes. Everything was done well. The atmosphere is very nice. I would call it romantic. There is also a nice bar. I can highly recommend this nice, little restaurant.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Went to this restaurant 4 times in total and I am yet to be disappointed. Curried conch extra spicy with bammy is my specialty. It's a must visit as a local or tourist.