“Good food, nice view”
Review of Peppa's Cool Spot

Peppa's Cool Spot
Ranked #15 of 130 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Reviewed 7 February 2017

We read about this place on Tripadvisor and went there to try for ourselves. Best decision ever. We drove with our own car but every taxi can take you there at a low fee. It's a bit hidden but once you walk in it's an outdoors restaurant in a beautiful garden setting with an amazing view over the ocean. I recommend to go there for sunset dinner. The food was excellent and the service speedy and friendly. Prices very reasonable. They have a small menu. We had fish soup, curry conch and garlic conch with rice and mashed potatoes. Everything was done well. The atmosphere is very nice. I would call it romantic. There is also a nice bar. I can highly recommend this nice, little restaurant.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Went to this restaurant 4 times in total and I am yet to be disappointed. Curried conch extra spicy with bammy is my specialty. It's a must visit as a local or tourist.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Peppa's is up in the hills, has a nice private garden and bar area seating. We shared a huge fish -fried and spicy- tasted like a lobster! You can be as formal as you like (some people dress up). The owner was really sweet and took us to our hotel after we couldn't reach our taxi driver. Recommend a visit.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Truly some of the best food I have had on the island. Tried a few other places but came back here because it was just that amazing.... will definitely come back again

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Mynt Retreat right next door.

We didn't eat anywhere else for three days.
I think we tried everything on the menu and we weren't disappointed at all. Staff was amazing!!

Probably the best Snapper and pasta I've ever had!!!

This place is a GO-TO spot. Make sure to check it out.