4 hours half day sail & snorkel cruise Double Dip to Underwater Sculpture Park

Book in advance
from
US$129.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Underwater Sculptures
from US$129.00
from US$112.83
from US$200.00
from US$875.00
1,033 results
All reviews sculpture park holding hands dive grenada unique experience snorkel trip marine life grand anse beach visibility reef growth catamaran shore wreck sandals eco
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fun outing for snorkeling, but not nearly as nice as the photos. The sculptures are hard to see from the surface and most are deteriorated. I was also disappointed with the background, it's not an ancient city nor other interesting ruins but it's an underwater park of sculpture. The outing was also very short, only about 30min of snorkeling and 2hr of a boat ride. The tour company did a nice job or highlighting the sites and had a good lunch onboard. If you are into snorkeling, there may be better options of sites to see.

Date of experience: December 2022
Reviewed 29 November 2022

My wife and I visited the sculptures during a snorkel trip with Eco Dive and Trek. With all of the rain during our stay, the water was not crystal clear for those who stayed on the surface.

But if you have some experience snorkeling underwater, you can get up close with the sculptures. And seeing the sculptures up close is a powerful experience, especially Vicissitudes, with all the children holding hands.

Up close, you can also see the new reef life forming on the sculptures.

Truly a beautiful experience everyone should try when visiting Grenada

Date of experience: November 2022
2  Thank shawnm_on_ca
Reviewed 11 November 2022

This was by far the best excursion I've ever been on. What set this over the top were the guides that took us on the trip. I believe their names were Cleveland, Ed, and Cameron. Cleveland in particular was outstanding. Aside from telling us everything we needed to know about the safety and instructions on how to use the equipment, he provided so much information about the island and landmarks as we took the boat ride to our location. He told us how he started with Sandals about 9 years ago and is on the verge of getting his scuba instructor license. I can't remember the name of the guy wearing the red shirt in my photo, but he was another reason we enjoyed the trip. Between Cleveland and him, they had great personalities and really enjoyed their jobs. I didn't even mention the "snuba" experience yet. That was awesome! He told us all about the sculptures, the background of the sculptor, and everything we saw underwater. I can't recommend these guys enough. My buddy and I did this on our last day in Grenada and the trip couldn't have ended any better. If you ever take this trip, make sure you ask for the guys I mentioned above!

Date of experience: November 2022
Reviewed 18 October 2022

This is one of those sights that you cannot miss while in Grenada. I went on a snorkeling tour with Eco Dive, and I highly recommend them. Ashley, our main guide, was great and she led the way to each sculpture and explained what they were and their history.

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed 14 October 2022

Seen from both a dive and snorkel view point. Dive is best option and plenty to see as multi sculptures are carefully positioned amidst a reef. Variety of permanent residents but the reason the park is here is to encourage new and needed growth. New pieces to be added by Brittany at Dive Grenada soon. Already damage to one piece due to divers posing ! Snorkeling fine but best when sunlight from above and NOT after rains as visibility will be poor. 10 to 15 meters so you can fin down.

Date of experience: October 2022