“Highly recommend and would definitely use again. Drivers were prompt and on time and courteous.”

Dominican Airport Transfers DAT
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Punta Cana airport Transfers, Punta Cana private transfers, luxury VIP transfers, Punta Cana wheelchair accessible transfers, and Tours. DAT covers all tourist areas in Dominican Republic.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Perfect and trip for your travel needs. Cars were spotless and drivers supremely nice. Next trip to DR I will definitely use again.

1  Thank Stephen M
Write a ReviewReviews (2,852)
All reviews
"immigration forms"
in 34 reviews
"return trip"
in 97 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 27 reviews
in 40 reviews
"santo domingo"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had rode with Jack when we arrived and Andy when we returned. Both were very nice, on time, and helped us with our bags and we had a lot of bags considering we had our wedding at Barcelo Bavaro Resort. I would definitely recommend and do this again!

1  Thank Kyle D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Used their service for several different pick ups and drop offs (4 in total) as me and my gf were travelling from different locations. Drivers were prompt and professional on each occasion. We even got a Chevvy on our last journey to the airport when we ordered a standard car. Rafael (the owner I believe) also allowed me to make a late change on one of the legs as there was a delay in my gfs flight which was very nice of him and saved me waiting around at the airport for too long

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

private transportation is the only way to go, no waiting. they were on time and I thought the price was great. great job