Lowest prices for your stay
US$201
Booking.comUS$184
Agoda.comUS$201
Trip.com
12,062 results
All reviews sports bar a la carte restaurants la uva loft suite palace pool punta cana resort dominican republic bavaro side adult pool jacuzzi tub beautiful beach animation team japanese restaurant steak guest services white sand saona island
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2019

Entertainment team was amazing, poolside activities all day. Food at Helios was my favourite of all the restaurants. We took part in the dance class, bartending class (contest) and water polo. Made for a very fun couple days, never bored! Red bull, blue and Gracie made sure we were always happy and having a great time.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
YasindiJimenez, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2019

Dear guest,

Nothing is greater for us than being able to exceed your expectations and to make you feel just right at home. Thank you for describing the incredible service and charisma of our entertainment team.

We remain at your service and sincerely hope to have you back.

All the best from Punta Cana!

Yasindi Jiménez

Reviewed 13 November 2019

I wouldn't call this hotel a 5 star resort as they state they are. Overall experience was average. Not bad but not great. They are helpful with trying to resolve your concerns but trust me you will have MANY concerns and problems during your stay so if your not the complaining type you will be left unsatisfied.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SachencaN, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2019

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your comments and for sharing your opinion about our hotel Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. All of our comments are really important to us since they help us see where we fall short and where we need to improve our services and installations.

We regret to hear that your stay at our hotel wasn't the one that you were expecting. Our main goal is to make our guests comfortable and satisfied by giving you an amazing service. We are sorry that we couldn't accomplish this with you. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the mishaps that could have affected your stay. you can be sure we'll keep doing our best effort in order to reach your full satisfaction.

Again, thank you and we hope that you can consider coming back to give you a more amazing and uneventful experience.

With kind regards,

Sachenca Núñez

Reviewed 13 November 2019 via mobile

Me and my two children age 2 and 5 arrived at the hotel today. Check in time is 3pm. At that time the room was still not ready.I asked many times, but we had to wait in the lobby for 1,5 hours for our room to be ready! I could not have a wifi code (because they were not finished cleaning the room on time, and apparently that is a need for wifi - makes no sense.) I could therefor not get in contact as promised with my Airbnb guests (renting out my own apartment and coordinating with keys) as promised, because I was waiting in the lobby with the arrogant service-desk-woman,that just repeated 'we are not ready yet'. After 1,5 hours my Airbnb-guests left without keys and I lost 400$!! I lost 400$ because of this miserable service hotel! I am SO mad. And the desk-service people does not care at all! Finally we arrived to the room (much more nice at the online pictures than real life) and wanted a nap - you know, two small children waiting in a lobby for 1,5 hours. But the music from the pool is so extreeeemly loud like, your ears hurts, so we could not sleep.
I am seriously considering leaving this hotel. The service is crap! We just came from Ocean El Faro (also Punta Cana) were the service was SO good.

This hotel is just huge, to many people, and no service or information at all. I don't get were you have all these stars from - not because of service and rooms!

I lost 400$ because you could not give me my room as I paid for!! And you would not find an other solution. I have traveld all around the world, and never experienced anything like this!
- Henriette

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Destination609850
mariarizzi1, Customer Care at Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2019

Dear Destination609850,

First of all, thank you for choosing Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa as destination for your vacation and for sharing your comments with the trip Advisor Community.

We really regret to find out that your current stay is being affected by the situations described in your review and that will be reported to our Management's attention in order to take the proper improvement measures.

Our Guest Services staff is trying to contact you since we want to revert your impressions and improve your stay to let you enjoy a real Palladium stay with your children.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 November 2019

Reception
Check in is very slow.There were only 5 of us from the bus when there were 3 people in the reception yet took so long to get our room numbers.
Travel club
As soon as you are checked in the guy from travel club jumps on you right away,says he is a concerts ask for my name and room number.They know you are tired from a long flight and he gullible to their agenda. The clown asked me my name and room no.says he is the concierge.if I want his help. While I was just thinking
A) I am very tired all I want to do is to get to my room get off this clothes and shower
B) hindsight if he is the concierge why is he asking my name and room number which he can access from the computer.
Then he offers a special free breakfast the next day and flatly told him no.
That's what I thought but got a call at 0830 the following morning after a long flight the previous day.
We went to the lobby to see our representative and the same people are again offering free breakfast and merchandise- tshirt,bag and pen .Again they say the merchandise is not for the time share but to promote the travel club when we go back home.
After breakfast on the train back to the lobby, travel club again stopped the train we are riding on to sell the travel.club.
This sort of harrasment really ruined a nice beginning of holiday. All throughout aside from beach vendor selling hats .jewelry .cigars we also have to deal with a very aggressive marketing. I just hope someone will read this and say no to this type of harrasement.
Restaurants
Very slow with service,had to ask for glass of wine several times o drink with their appetizers so I can get to their principal plate.I am sure if I order from their list and pay for it ,I will get service right away.
I will not recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Room 7000 6000 near kids pool
2  Thank Kebecpinay
GelsonZC, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Dear Kebecpinay,

We want to thank you for sharing your experience through this important community, thank you for staying with us, you have been and always will be welcome in our Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa.

Before proceeding, please receive our honest apologies for the experienced events. We have read each line of your comment and it really saddens us not to have exceeded your expectations due to the details mentioned above. In this sense, we will be arranging a meeting with the Travel Club Management as soon as possible to solve and clarify this counterproductive situation for both you and us.

We would like to point out that the Travel Club offers a very attractive and so far interesting service for a large part of our visitors, however, the execution of actions that are detrimental to the full satisfaction of our customers is unacceptable as we work hard every day to turn customers into fans.

We look forward to a second chance to change your perception and leave in you beautiful memories as a result of providing you with an impeccable stay as you deserve.

Warmest regards!
Gelson Zorrilla

Reviewed 12 November 2019

I would say I didnt have a good hotel experience,
Things I liked:
Beach
Resort is clean outside
Room Service
Cons:
Room were very small (had to kill 2 hours of my time to change for a room where my stroller can pass.
Food nothing special, no sea food. Not impressed
Staff at the reception were super slow to check in (plus had attitude)
100% never staying at Grand Palladium in Punta Cana

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SachencaN, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Dear Anna F,

Foremost, I would like to thank you for choosing us as the place to spend your recent holidays as well as for letting us know about your inquietudes. We attached great importance to your comments and they were taken with our maximum interest.

The first thing we want to do is excuse us for not offering you the stay you were expecting to have. Each guest comes with different expectations that we wish to fulfill.

Regarding room, we have different kind of room categories (for example Loft suite which have 2 floors) fitting guest palates, we are so sorry you do not have the opportunity to try/ enjoy one of them.

It’s very unfortunate we weren’t able to meet your expectations during this visit. However we would love to have another opportunity to show you that we are capable of providing you with a stay that is exceptional in every sense.

Best regards from Punta Cana,