See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2016

It was a nice hotel, good and convenient for the price, perfect location because is in the middle of the city of La Romana.
you could get there either in taxi or using the public transportation.
pool area is very nice. staff is friendly and greet you with smile.
areas of improvement: restrooms are not that clean, Shower suite drain was clugged I asked to be moved from my room to another one.

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

The place looks good from the outside and the young receptionist was lovely. But:
* The check in took us literally 4 hours (waiting for the room to be ready and cleaned).
* Once the room ready, the towels were missing.
* The pillow cases were missing and it looked just nasty..
* The taps were not cleaned (dried toothpaste, stain and calcareous). Another couple had a sink in the bathroom without the tap.
* The toilet itself is leaking at the bottom.
* Water was quite heavily dripping down from the toilet upstairs down to our bathroom.
* Breakfast is included in the price. It is served on a plate, not a buffet like all the other hotels so the choice is very limited as you can only be served once:
* Fruits+corn flakes;
* Fried cheese+mashed potato;
* Egg+plantain banana;
* Scrambled egg (just 1 egg) and bacon (half a slice of a sausage) and croissants;
* Porridge
It is supposed to be starting at 7:30, but it wasn't even served at 8:15. When I asked when it was gonna be ready, the staff answered 5-10 minutes. Another 20 minutes passed and it still wasn't ready. We had a cruise booked so couldn't wait any longer..
* There is no hot water.
* Wifi wasn't working on the first day (out of 2 days).
* We got a junior suite, garden view. It is NOTHING like the pictures.. there is no view, the only window in the room was a small bathroom-kind-window covered with dirt and something like paint or mud. Suggestion: if you have to come to this "hotel" get a pool view, they have proper Windows.

There is so much to improve it this hotel.. The only nice thing was the pool area with several corners to enjoy some time out with some privacy. The basics of a hotel have clearly been forgotten (proper rooms, proper bathrooms, the cleaning, the service..)

Pictures show the only window in the room, the unfinished bathroom ceiling (water from upstairs toilet leaks through the square spot), cracked and dirty walls, the bathroom tap, scrambled egg and bacon breakfast.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Dedey V
Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed here because of the convenience to the proximity to the town. I paid to stay for one week.The first day my husband found housekeeping laying on the couch in the bedroom on her cell phone. The second day I came to find my room door opened, my iPad missing and everything that was inside the iPad cover my credit cards and US$2,000 cash. They don't have real security cameras that work (I have the police report to prove it) and the staff including the manager were all accusing us instead of finding out who stole our stuff. I gave her my apple info to track my iPad and it was wiped clean. Do not stay here!! If you do, beware of your valuables! Do not trust anyone in the staff! I left on the third day ! They never refunded me the rest of the money. On the contrary she tried to charge me for water I had already paid for. Smh!! They don't clean the pool at all! Be careful getting in there.

Stayed: February 2015
11  Thank Frances V
Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

The staff, location and breakfast were great.the staff were very friendly and helpful especially the headmaster.
The hotel and the room was very clean. About the location is near to the city centre.
Thank you....

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Manolis M
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

Affordable and very clean, friendly staff and good food... Visited this hotel with my kids also last year, they loved the food and the pool area. They have a night club that you can walk to next the front desk.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family