“Where the locals eat”

Kamini's Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in San Nicolas
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come and dine where everyone is like family... A once in a lifetime experience!
Reviewed 31 May 2018

This is the second time that we had lunch at Kaman's. We were 4-wheeling and on the way to Baby beach. I had the Curry Shrimp and the flavor was great. The owner was there as always making sure the food was great. This is a must stop on the way to Baby Beach.

sahazel, Manager at Kamini's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Hi thank u very much for ur wonderful review. Kamini

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We had a delicious lunch at Kamini’s. The specialty is Curry, my husband ordered the Grouper and he got such a fabulous, perfectly cooked fish. I ordered the chicken curry with roti (get the roti!!) and again, it was perfection with just a little bit of her special hot sauce... we were also lucky enough to sit & eat with the owner and hear her story of determination to make this restaurant a success when others doubted her! This restaurant is a 5 minute drive from Baby beach! We were so happy a ‘local’ recommended it!

Hi thank u very much for sharing ur wonderful experience .kamini

Reviewed 26 May 2018

My daughter and I ate here on 24 May 2018. I had the conch roti and I have to say, you get mostly conch and a few potatoes. Excellent taste, perfect blend of spices with a small, I mean small amount of Miss Kamini's hot sauce. My daughter had the curry chicken with rice. Delicious. I highly recommend eating here. Very reasonable priced. Keep an eye out for the wild donkeys as well. Wonderful breeze blowing through the restaurant. Very clean.

sahazel, Manager at Kamini's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Hi thank u very much for your wonderful review and I am happy that u enjoyed ur food .kamini

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Cheap, cheerful and delicious! As a vegetarian i had a good choice of mains and sides ranging from not spicy to hot. Try the Roti its mouthwatering.

Hi thank u so very much and happy that we could have made u vegetarian meal that u was very happy with .thank u kamini

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing! After a recommendation from a local worker on the island we decided to try it out for lunch after a morning on baby beach. It was exactly what we wanted and probably the best restaurant we went to during our week stay. The fish and chips were huge and had great flavor. The vegetables and plantains were also exceptional. Would definitely return if we are ever in Aruba again.

Hi we will like to say thank u very much for take in the time to visit us we are so happy that u enjoy your meal thank u kamini