During my vacation at the Marriott Stellaris in Aruba I stopped in to La Vista for breakfast. It is on the Marriott property and I highly recommend. Some highlights:
- great views of the ocean, ask to be seated outside
- remember it is windy in Aruba so be mindful
- the buffet is extensive bacon, eggs, sausage links, French toast, pancakes, oatmeal, lox and bagels (with all the accurtrimon- onion, capers, chopped eggs, etc) waffle station, omelet station, fresh squeezed juices, fruit station, assorted pastries, breads, local breakfast foods, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.
- service is quick and friendly
- space is large and can accommodate large groups
The best part.....$25.00 USD for adults!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.