Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage in years

Best therapeutic massage I have had in years! If I could give 6/5 points, I would. Roxi is very... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
gabriela60626
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Best deep tissue massage on the island

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from US$95.00
from US$85.00
from US$65.00
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage roxy dalys pedicure masseuse aruba
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I both go here while in Aruba and Roxy is the best. I get regular deep tissue massages back home and nothing compares to Roxy. We come see here every time we are on the island. She really knows what she is doing. Highly recommend her.

Date of experience: November 2020
1  Thank Heather L
Reviewed 1 December 2020 via mobile

My wife and I came in here and got a massage, facial, manicure, & pedicure. We loved every second and will be coming back. The deep tissue massage worked out all of my knots and my wife’s facial left her skin feeling so soft and youthful. Thank you Sirena!

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 19 March 2020 via mobile

The building is tucked away in the corner, and you might miss it if you blink - so don’t blink! Lovely, friendly staff. The service was amazing and pedicures to die for. My old-lady feet are baby soft. Do yourself a favor... paint your toes with the colors of Aruba!!

Reviewed 9 March 2020

I got a massage and facial from Roxy and she was so so amazing and sweet! She really took her time and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process!

Reviewed 8 March 2020

I went today to the Sirena Island Spa & Beauty Salon. The service was excellent! I was also welcomed with a glass of wine which was amazing! The staff was very kind. I liked the vibe. I will definitely recommend Sirena Island Spa.