“Very nice Resturant a great”

Las Ramblas Tapas and Charcoal Grill
Reserve a table
Mon, 26/07
20:00
Ranked #27 of 250 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Very nice Resturant a great location for outdoor dining and watching the sunset. The food was excellent and the service was superb. Keith did a great job of looking after our demanding group.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (815)

Reviewed 6 June 2021

In 29 trips to Aruba, for some unknown reason we have never tried Las Ramblas, until this May. Missing this wonderful restaurant was a huge mistake because the food, atmosphere, view and ambience was fantastic. The filets were like butter, perfectly prepared and very tasty. I also had a lobster tail which was done to perfection. All in all a "oh yeah, we'll be back".

Reviewed 2 June 2021

This was my best restaurant to be at while in Aruba! By far the best! Both my friend & I loved it here. Make reservations! No walk-ins. We were promptly seated for our reservation & service was prompt as well. The ambience is amazing & it’s outdoors. There was someone playing live music, a guitar & he was exemplary. The service by far was great & very organized. We loved their illuminated menus. The menu had just enough & that’s how you know you’re getting quality! Forget menus that are overcrowded, this restaurant does it right! For starters; their bread & butter was amazing! For appetizers; my friend ordered Escargot & I ordered their scallops...both of these were very savory & delicious. Must I add, best escargot I’ve ever had. For entrees I ordered the seafood paella & my friend ordered the New Zealand lamp chops! These meals were delicious and very well flavored! For drinks, we stuck to red wine- I had Carbarnet & my friend had Pinot noir. We know these are quality wines from the taste & we didn’t get headaches after. & for the price, everything was excellent & well worth it. The manager was also walking around asking guests how everything was!! Just excellent! On our trip back to Aruba we’re definitely coming back here, not just once but plan on making a few dinner reservations here. I know you don’t know me but TRUST ME! GIVE THIS PLACE A TRY, YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED!!

Reviewed 22 May 2021

Excellent service and food for a family of four. I ordered the ribs which were so tender they fell off the bone. But the real highlight was Ernesto and his music. Our only regret is we didn’t come here sooner on our trip!

Reviewed 20 May 2021

I can't say enough about this place. The food, the service and ambient are excellent. We had scallops and calamari, I have never tasted anything better. The live acoustic music makes the place very romantic. Make sure you get there before sunset to make some unforgettable pictures. And at the end I must mention our server Keith. Communicative, friendly and funny, the deserves not 5 but 6 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐