“It was so much fun! Better than Pink Jeeps in Sedona!”
Review of De Palm Tours

De Palm Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our wide selection of tours and activities has been thoughtfully developed with you in mind - for quiet time, mellow cruising, amazing discovery, wet 'n wild action, cool comfort, and rugged exploration. Our unique high-energy and low-impact repertoire for day and night, land and sea, is guaranteed to bring an unforgettable dimension to your vacation. We offer: - off-road Land Rover safaris to Baby Beach - off-road Land Rover safaris to the Natural Pool - Palm Pleasure Sailing & Snorkeling trips - Palm Pleasure Sunset Sail - UTV off-road tours (self-drive) - Comfortable island bus tours - Airport Transportation (shared & private) - Submarine tours Some activities are wheelchair accessible (not all).
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was wild! Saw so much, had the best “requested” WILD ride. Matthew and David our tour guides were able to get us to all of the tour stops, plus an extra stop and we had extended time on the beach!!!! We had so much fun! We were the 2nd to the last bus back to the Princess ship but... I can’t say enough about Matthew! All 10 of us (variety of ages and countries) enjoyed his humor, enthusiasm, and as a retired teacher... his knowledge, grammar, articulation, attitude, and zest! (I may be old and retired but I run, climb, workout etc.-just so you know this ride was super fun!) I also felt very safe. He was an excellent driver. (Ask my husband, I’m picky.) The earring he gave me (I’m not pierced) was a native seed. I wore it to dinner on the ship then left it in Aruba. Matthew is the guide on the left in the 1st picture.

1  Thank nonie w
Write a ReviewReviews (11,704)
All reviews
"great driver"
in 110 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a blast on the natural pool route of the UTV tour. Joel Mac and Gio did an amazing job maintaining safety and order. It was fun and simple to drive our own UTV across the northern Aruban coast. Plenty of great sights to see and let’s of great information from tour guide Gio about the sights we visited. Would highly recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I did the UTV Tour with Alexander and Jonathan as our guides. It was exhilarating, amazing, adventurous and down right FUN! The views, the natural pool and terrain overwhelmed the senses. Alexander and Jonathan kept us safe and entertained and were very kind taking pictures with each and everyone's phone as we stood in the natural bridge.

If you are there adventurous type, I cannot suggest enough DO THIS TOUR!! Super fun and navigating Boston traffic is now a breeze .