Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Official Site
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews vegan food san benito garden villa palmera suite pesce sulu terrace spa treatments daily activities mango tree world class outdoor shower power walk private pool front office manager body and soul wellness resort perfect place
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

I loved everything about The Farm. As an advocate of holistic care, this place definitely offered an experience beyond what I only see on their ads. I had the opportunity to have one-on-one session with Coach Princess. This encounter was not only able to provide me with postural assessment but also allowed me to have takeaway corrective exercises. In addition, I was lucky enough to have a solo sound healing activity with sir LJ. Furthermore, I was able to observe self-care during my overnight stay - may it be in my lone yoga practice, morning jog, and meditative stroll. On top of it all, I was able to have quality time with my parents - enjoying our own villa with mini pool, eating good food together, and sharing memories we will definitely treasure for a lifetime.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mariawilmaturalde
The Farm at San Benito, General Manager at The Farm at San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2021

Dear mariawilmaturalde,

Thank you for visiting The Farm at San Benito! We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to share your wonderful review and recommendation on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us. We will definitely send appropriate regards to the respective departments, especially to Coach Princess & Sir LJ.

On behalf of all of us at The Farm, we look forward to seeing you and serving you again with the same world-class service, exclusivity, and warmth of true Filipino hospitality we are committed to delivering to all our guests.

Reviewed 17 October 2021

This stay marks our milestones as a newlywed couple, very relaxing and breath taking greens around the The Farm. The only place we were able to breathe freely without the scare of covid, because all the guest and employees undergo swabtest upon arrival. You will be safe.

Special thanks to Ms. Lorraine of reservations team who handled our re booking not once but twice to make this stay possible. If you have concerns regarding your booking even 3rdparty booking apps, they are very willing to help you indeed. But based on my experience, it is much better to have your bookings directly on them for they are responsive as well to any of your inquiries.

We were welcomed by the very accommodating Sir Romi and so thoughtful to send us complimentary cake while having our first night dinner at PESCE as he Congratulates us as newlywed couple.

Foods indeed is so SUMPTUOUS! It may seem pricey for a typical guest, it is reasonable enough as they prepared a vegan meals all throughout your stay. If you like to try vegan and Indian foods, you try ALIVE or PRANA as well. The Manager, Sir Borje is and all staffs are very accommodating too and courteous to us every late lunch we visit ALIVE. We appreciate the small talk we had. Its my first to taste Indian food, thanks to Ms. Jj who introduced it to us. I even bought for home the Cashew Cheese spread from them, they served it every breakfast so dont missed to have your breakfast from Alive, very refreshing!

Not just the seafoods galore, but also the staff in PESCE is also warm and coureous specially Ms. "JJ" Jeelyn, they are very mindful of the guest's needs and friendly too. Thank you Ms. Jj.. If you prefered to have proteins like fishes and some seafoods, you will enjoy more with the candle light and intimate dinner date as you eat while serenaded with a violinist. Romantic ambience as well!

Of course, stay at The Farm will not be complete without experiencing any of their holistic treatments, but its worth all the pay and wait.. I even bought home some of their spa or massage oils from their boutique store, The Farm Essentials really an essential for our body and skin care.

Our 3 days stay is not enough actually to experience the whole greatness that The Farm will give us, but also it helps us transform our lifestyle into a healthy one. We even continue the vegan meal ideas even in our home now.

I hope to be back at The Farm in the future!
Thank you The Farm for making our marriage more memorable!

Helgie and Dr. Vina Rabang-Pindao

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Farm at San Benito, General Manager at The Farm at San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2021

Dear viva_sweets,

Thank you for visiting The Farm at San Benito! We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to share your wonderful review and recommendation on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us. We will definitely send appropriate regards to the respective departments, especially to Ms. Lorraine, Mr. Romi, Mr. Borje, Ms. Jeline.

Reviewed 17 October 2021

I went to the gym and i loved my session there with coach Princess. I love the HIIT workout we did and she was very informative and guided all throughout the workout. I also love the friendliness of the buggy drivers, kuya lasy and Arjay and the waiters kuya Paolo, Mark and Borje. Loved my stay here and the only negative thing I can say is the Wifi is very slow. Not strong enough for WFH/ school.

Dear kylasux,

Thank you for visiting The Farm at San Benito! We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to share your wonderful review and recommendation on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us. We will definitely send appropriate regards to the respective departments, especially to Coach Princess, the buggy drivers, Mr. Lasi, Mr. RJ, Mr. Paolo, Mr. Mark and Mr. Borge.

Reviewed 14 October 2021 via mobile

Having not been to The Farm at San Benito for over 8 years, it seems as if everything has changed— and it's definitely for the better.

First things first: the food. If vegan food was like this all over the world, I would be vegan by now. The Indian food at their new restaurant blew my mind (ask for their recommendations).

The activities part of the overnight package is definitely worth trying. Our stay at The Farm would not be the same if we didn't say yes to presently participating in the activities. We joined yoga, sound healing, and the mandala flower meditation. All different experience but all had the same wholeness, thoughtfulness, and the exact kind of feeling you would get at The Farm. Although, the sound healing was my personal highlight of it. You could feel the frequencies in your body. Try to come to it with an open mind and see what it does for you. We also tried the water therapy, as recommended by Graceson, and it felt like a relaxing adult version of a kids waterpark. The equipment allocated for this water therapy is nothing like I've ever seen.

I can't wait to come back and try more things... especially the food!

Extra commendations to these people who made our stay extra special: Jessa, Rose, Alyssa, Rona, Carlo, bartender Marwin, Borge, Angel, Leslie, Romi, Graceson, Dahlee

Trip type: Travelled with family
The Farm at San Benito, General Manager at The Farm at San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2021

Dear R9254LXnicolec,

Thank you for visiting The Farm at San Benito! We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to share your wonderful review and recommendation on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us. We will definitely send appropriate regards to the respective departments, especially to Ms. Jessa, Ms. Rose, Ms. Alyssa, Ms. Rona, Ms. Carlo, Mr. Marwin, Mr. Borge, Ms. Angel, Ms. Leslie, Mr. Romi, Mr. Graceson, & Ms. Dhally.

Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

Amazing experience at The Farm at San Benito. Our stay was short but sweet and utterly relaxing. The calmness and serenity of the place is incomparable. The service was superb. Indeed, a great experience! Would love to go back with the whole family!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Farm at San Benito, General Manager at The Farm at San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Dear eloisabd,

Thank you for visiting The Farm at San Benito! We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to share your wonderful review and recommendation on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us. We will definitely send appropriate regards to the respective departments.