Agoda.com
Riad Dar Haven(Tamraght)
Bagus Surf Camp(Tamraght)
Agoda.com
Surf Paradise Morocco(Tamraght)
All reviewsoverlooking the seakarimorganisationsunrisetaghazouttripsfunairportbreakrooftopatmospherespotshostinstructorweeksurfagadir
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I decided to come with my wife and daughter for a weekend break to Taghazout. When we booked our stay with Imane, she really tried to understand our goal an immediately proposed a yoga session upon arrival. Nothing better to start the weekend! The weather es just unbelievable and our host amazing. A full building overlooking the sea, the owner Imane welcomed us so nicely and immediately created a warm atmosphere for all. Being a hotelier myself coming from the very high end hospitality, I found the place so clean, simple with nice and relaxing colors. Imane who is the Master of the house prepare the food herself an we were just blown away by the diversity, organic and delicious food.
Our daughter had a surf session as Imane is an ex Moroccan champion and she offers surf trainings to all in a fantastic environment and ambiance.
The rooms are clean, spacious and offer all you need with very confortable beds and pillows. We had the rooms on the top floor and had a huge terrace just for us with an infinity sea view. We took breakfast there as we had multiple sitting areas to relax.
Well, all we can say is: “luxury is simplicity”.
Thank you Imane and well done!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
He'e nalu Surf ... M, Gérant at He'e Nalu Surf Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Karim & Hanadi,

It was a real pleasure to have you at our surf house, I had a great time with all the family. Thank you very much for your warm words, it goes directly to my heart and give me more motivation.
Hope to see you very soon :-) next time I will take all the family out surfing! We didn't have the best condition but next time would be better.
Whenever you feel that you need some positif energies and recharge your batteries come to visit me.
Take care.

Thank you!!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I was there with my friends for one week in November and this surfcamp just outdid our expectations.
I do not know even where to start. Excellent food (thanks Fatima!!), very friendly attitude of the staff, roof terrace and such a homy atmosphere. Just perfect.

After our arrival, taxi was waiting for us at the airport and later, very tasty dinner in the camp, even though it was already like 10pm.
Next three days were all about surfing. All instructors are very experienced and always there is someone to watch over you technique and progress. Besides that, they are very amusing and helpful. After surfing you can enjoy beatiful sunsets over the sea from roof terrace.
Then there was one day for regeneration, which we used for trip to Paradise valley. It was not so astonishing as we expected, as there was not much water during our stay, but still worth visiting. And we definitely regenerated well there, as well as during the local massage we took after.
Next two days were about surfing again and last day we took trip to huge Agadir marketplace (very interesting experience).
All trips were organized by Imane and Kareem (surfcamp leaders :P), so everything is taken care of.

I visited a few surfcamps already, but this one is the most exceptional. I really recommend it to eveyrone who wants to eat well, surf fell, sleep well and have a lot of fun in between.

Thanks guys! It was great and I believe we will meet again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We were 20 persons from a company from sweden staying 1 week at Heenlau and surfed with Karim and other "cool dudes", karim must have the biggest rasta ever. probably 60% of his body wheigt. they ayre really good instructors and extremly good surfers. the roof terass is perfect for relaxing after a day on the beach.

all of us is very satisified with the trip and the company will continue to go every year.

Thanks karim
/The big swede

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Un posto dove rigenerarsi, in cui puoi non pensare a niente perchè loro si occupano di tutto!!ci si sente davvero coccolati!!svegliarsi con la colazione pronta fatta in casa ammirando le onde, passare le giornate in posti bellissimi, alternando le ore di lezione di surf a chiacchiere divertenti davanti a un the marocchino, con la possibilità di conoscere gente nuova! cene deliziose e serate in compagnia! insegnanti altamente specializzati e competenti per tutti i livelli di surf, compreso per chi, come me, partiva da zero e con la paura dell'acqua! Premurosi e attenti, ti fanno sentire davvero come in famiglia!

I was very scared of water and I wanted to work on it, but I didn’t know how.
I explained to Kareem e Imane my fears and my feelings, and they helped me with their high competence and emotional sensitivity to understand myself and to became more comfortable in water.
Surf is really fun, so it helped me to discover the pleasure to stay in water.
Kareem, stay with me inside the water and showed me how to understand waves and to learn to avoid any kind of danger. Everyday they had a caring tender and attentive attitude. I felt like in a family!
A really peaceful place far from the real (complicated) world where you can make up for lost mental energies!
Very great, fun, and deep experience!
Strongly suggested!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

One of the best hosting experiences we ever had (even as avid travellers!). Karim and Imane are amazing people, who can teach you a lot about surfing during the day. They will do their utmost to bring you to the best spots to increase your skill level. In the evening (after a hot shower of course) you can enjoy a delicious Moroccean meal prepared by their lovely cook Fatima (ask for the chocolate dessert). After this, you can either spend the rest of the evening listening to Karim playing the guitar, watching movies on their HD TV, or relax on their beautiful balcony. After a week at their place we felt super relaxed and forgot all about work etc..

Probably the best value for money stay you can find - highly recommended!

Thanks a lot for the beautiful time! Looking forward to seeing you again whenever the waves are pumping again!

Amanda & Dave