“So much fun!”

and up
Ka'anapali Zipline Adventure on Maui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skyline Eco-Adventures was Voted the #1 Zipline Company in Hawaii by Hawaii Magazine's Best of the Best Readers Choice Awards 2017 Skyline Eco-Adventures thrills guests on zipline adventures in Hawaii on Maui, Kauai, and on the Big Island. Since 2002, when Skyline opened the original Maui zipline adventure, over two million customer zipline crossings have been conducted, more than any other U.S. zipline company. Skyline's Ka'anapali Maui Zipline Tour was named the #1 Zipline Tour in Hawaii and Skyline's Maui Haleakala and Ka'anapali Tours along with Skyline Akaka Falls Tour on the Big Island have been Awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Awards for 2016. Throughout our tours guests learn about the unique environment and culture of the place; and a portion of all sales are donated back to protecting those irreplaceable things. Whether you plan to visit Maui, Kauai, or the Big Island of Hawaii you will find unmatched fun and adventure on one of our Award Winning Zipline Tours!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went to watch the sunrise at Haleakala very early. On the way back down, we decided to book a zipline adventure not knowing how much fun it was really going to be. We had the best time ziplining on the mountain, the suspension bridge was awesome and we laughed the whole time. Our guides were Kamu and Jesse and they really made sure we had fun and were great guides. My best advice is go up to the mountain, watch the sun rise, book an 8:30 am zip tour and in between, grab a bite of breakfast at one of the local restaurants by the zipline place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,760)
All reviews
in 58 reviews
"safety"
in 164 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The perfect family outing on Maui. Zip lining through the forest with knowledgeable and entertaining guides. Even less athletic teens felt comfortable and confident in the guides and rigging. No fear, fun for all!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had an amazing time on the Haleakala zip line. We went about mid-morning in early June with our 11 year old daughter. We all had so much fun. It was our first time to zipline and we all had a blast. The guides are great and entertaining. They helped others in our group feel comfortable. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had the best time today with the crew at Skyline Eco Adventures in Haleakala. Bobo and Pono were the best and made and incredible experience even better. 5 Stars. Hands down

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can't get over how truly incredible this experience was for myself and my husband. We booked tickets once we got to our resort on Maui and had no idea what to expect, other than a good time and a great way to spend the day.

We had the ABSOLUTE best time from the minute we arrived at Skyline. Pono and Keo, our guides, came over after we had lunch and introduced themselves. I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH BOTH OF THEM!!!!! They were truly spectacular. I can't put into words how much the experience was made even better by having them leading the way. They both have so much personality and you can tell they both truly love what they do. My husband and I both laughed the ENTIRE time and we learned so much about the area, thanks to Pono and Keo. They joked with us, they kept our whole group entertained, but they also took excellent care of us to make sure we were all comfortable and safe throughout the line course. When people ask me what the best part of our vacation was, I tell them specifically about this experience and these two amazing guys. They made it perfect. I would come back to Maui specifically to zipline with the two of them again, that's for certain!!!!

Every single person we met with the company is cheerful, kind and excited about the work that they do. I'm terrified of heights and I felt completely at ease from the moment Keo helped me get my gear on. I wish everyone had the opportunity to meet this awesome group of people and experience these beautiful views and truly rare, perfectly wonderful adventures. :)