Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Ways to Experience Tokyo DisneySea
from US$130.13
More Info
5,707 results
All reviews tower of terror indiana jones mermaid lagoon raging spirits toy story mania arabian coast mysterious island theme park american waterfront fast pass lost river delta mediterranean harbor magic lamp port discovery little mermaid disney parks storybook voyage
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Sorry to all those raving about this place, we just didn't see it. The park looks stark and barren, lacks much shelter - two big rides were out: the Tower of Terror and Journey to the Centre of the Earth. One ride: Sindbad, broke while we were on it, trapping us in a water ride for about half an hour. The priority ticket we received as compensation couldn't be used at any of the main rides! The whole place is basically food and drink with an occasional Disney character thrown in. The rides we did do lacked the wow factor of Harry Potter or Minions or Final Fantasy at USJ. We made a fun day of it, but that is more to do with our personality than much really on offer here.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank PaulyFrequentFlyer
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Huge spaces. Many different thematic places. Interesting rides. Crowded even on a normal day. Took at least 2 change of trains/subway to reach. A lot of activities to occupy your day. Parades n finale fireworks TOP it off. Worth the trip. Can be filled with children n babies in strollers, besides students in school uniforms.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Disney is my favorite channel when I was a kid. I love this place with all the Disney stuff, but I think I will not go back to this place again. Too windy there, I got a headache after going there. and also too many people, that's why I can not try every game at Disneysea. I went there from 9 am - 3 pm and I can only try 2 games. but if you are a Disney fan, you should go to disneysea

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Some people might torn apart between visiting Disneysea or Disneyland or even both. Let me give you piece of advice: if you happen to be all grown-ups group without any children involved, spend your money here in Disneysea. Spending your whole day here is worth every penny. From Tower of Terror to the massive volcano in the middle of the park, Disneysea offers a themed-park activities like no other. Make sure you don't miss the Fantasia fireworks show around the closing time of the park.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

My brother and I went to Tokyo Disney Sea in April this year and decided to just go to this park because we had been told Disneyland is very similar to what you get in California. The park definitely did not disappoint! There were a lot of different rides including journey to the center of the earth, 50,000 leagues under the sea, and toy story. Toy story had by far the longest line but the wait was worth it. It’s a game like ride and kind of similar to the ride at Disneyland California with buzz lightuear but way more techy and the controls were different. It was really fun! Even though I couldn’t understand the language. The themed food is also super good. The popcorn was on point. The only thing I wish they had more of was pins to buy. They mostly had plushies and little things to wear as souvenirs I would say. But overall we had a great time.

Date of experience: April 2018