“Dinner was great”
Review of AquaTerra

AquaTerra
Price range: US$21 - US$48
Description: AquaTerra is a restaurant where you can taste a wide variety of Iberian products and cheeses, with a good glass of wine. There is also a take away section where you can buy a selection of all the products that you can consume at the restaurant.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely food, reasonably priced! The staff were all friendly and the service was brilliant. Will be coming back for sure!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (191)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was extremely tasty and the wine was brilliant too. Great service all round. Top tip - Try the carillada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my family were regular attenders of the Restauraunt during our stay in Gibraltar. The food was so good especially the specials menu. I would highly recommend the burrata salad from the specials.
Would definitely come back and can’t recommend it enough.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had an enjoyable meal here on a Saturday evening. Restaurant was full and tables tightly packed so as to create a pleasant ambience. Menu was heavily meat focused despite the name. We ordered a couple of dishes to share as well as mains. Our first few dishes were incredibly salty to the point I couldn't eat one of them, and even my husband who is much more salt tolerant agreed. We asked a waiter for less salt on our remaining food which was obliged, but trying to explain what we wanted required the Spanish speaking staff to find someone who spoke English/could understand my dodgy Spanish. Prawns in chili and garlic was my favourite starter, the clams were inedible to me. My main of pork was tasty and my husband enjoyed his beef. All washed down with a well priced bottle of Spanish rose.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

We booked a table on the back of the previous recommendations and we were not disappointed. Despite a slight language mix up over if we liked ham and cheese or would like some ham and cheese the service, and the ham and cheese were excellent. A little bit confusing but funny. The food was first class. Oxtail croquets & mozzarella salad to start which we shared and it was delicious. For mains we had squid & pork ribs also delicious. Lively and vibrate place with a great atmosphere and location we would definitely recommend. Might go back again for steak sharing platter as looks it amazing!