“Small restaurant packs in a crowd.”

Vico Rua pizza e giardino
Ranked #8 of 125 Restaurants in Eboli
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2017

This eatery only has a little dining room area and then a lovely setting in their garden,complete with vines and creepers. We chose to eat here as it was only 70 metres from our accommodation and not many places were open on a Sunday night in Eboli.Obviously the locals know the quality of the food served here,because it was soon full and they were turning people away,or requesting they come back later. We soon realised why.The owners were friendly and proud of the meals they provided:wholesome, fresh,delicious and cheap. The antipasto fostarters,was one of the best we have had in our month touring Italy.Lots of meats,cheeses and tasty grilled vegetables with bread.
Next we shared a large mushroom pizza and a local red wine.The atmosphere was full of chatter and dinners enjoying their food. We even made conversation to the people on the table next to us,as they helped to translate the descriptions of the dishes the host gave us.
A charming evening,well worth the €25 it only cost us.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We have got recommended this place from apartment owner. We went there for fist dinner and we started to love the place top Italian pizza great local food as well fantastic home vine. Staff not speaking English is no barrier and create great atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

My Italian and American family enjoyed a delicious meal in a delightful atmosphere.
The meals were all fresh and local dishes were unforgettable. If this restaurant were in New York we would be there often. Carmelo, the owner-chef is very welcoming and our waitress, Pina was most helpful. We will be back!

1  Thank Marina1943
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

I m Italian I write this in english to try help some tourist to visit one of the best restaurant in my native territory. I m just a customer of this restaurant but for me everithink is perfect:
The restaurant is to much characteristic is located in an old house older than 100year in summer you can also sit outside and eat in a MAGIC GARDEN.
Food is real traditional: vegetables, mozzarella, ham everything in antipasto is excellent.
Then you can eat a tradizional pizza, really amazing taste.
All the food and atmosphere are amazing.
Price is really cheap.
If you are around that place...go and eat.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

I thought that the food was excellent and the people and waitresses were so lovely and kind that even though my family and I were only staying in Eboli one night I wanted to go back.