1,500 results
All reviews goudini spa indoor pool family and friends whole family hot pools very nice place school holidays holiday resort warm water enjoyed my stay value for money get away keep up the good work cape town braai area cleaning staff ablution facilities
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We love camping at Goudini Spa as the resort offers a lot of activities for the kids. You will find someone cleaning the bathroom facilities even after dark which is something I was impressed with. The resort also seem to attract guests who wont cause a disturbance and always offer to help.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Very nice, great service excellent customer care. There are entertainment areas including visible braai spots for day visitors. Facilities for persons with tents and caravans. Luxury accommodation at the Boland villas with special private pool facilities. Come and enjoy a nice game of 8 ball pool and a bit of table tennis, putt-putt golf and trampoline jumping on a nice day with the family. Come have a excellent conferencing experience at various options on the resort for all your business and private events. You can host a wedding at the resort at a very reasonable price including assistance from the resort staff. Slanghoek villas are excellent for either smaller or larger families to enjoy a great stay at the spa. Upgraded rondavels and badsberg facilities for an upgraded experience of the resort. Great fun for the kids with the slide opening at opportune times and they can enjoy some nice eats at the take-aways and extra special slushies. Come and join us for an excellent and enjoyable staff at Goudini-Spa!!!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

The rondawel may need some upgrading, the tiles just makes everything cold specialy in winter. Some type of heater would be sufficient. The tile beds, a big no no for me as I think it can hurt children badly

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Loved the warm pools, could be cleaner though. The rondawel was clean and pleasant to stay in. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My family and myself will most definitely visit the resort soon again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I really need to compliment ATKV particular Goudini SPA for the professional manner in which they treat and accept the guest I just have an serious concern after the weekend one of my friends lost his wallet with valuables I then contacted your reception on the 18th June 2018 one of the staff members took my particulars and asked our Rondawels number and promised me that she will speak to the Weekend Supervisor who was responsible for that section and get back to me up to date no reply from any Goudini staff member or management my email address Robert.vanwyk@capetown.go.za cell 0834757662

• Trip type: Travelled with friends