All reviews top floor rooftop restaurant great hotel night market mini bar mrt station dim sum restaurant staff modern hotel small gym toilet amenities loved this hotel formosa boulevard station breakfast buffet is wide selection room was spacious and clean high class
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Just 1 min away from the Formosa Boulevard MRT interchange station. The deco was hip and the lighting throughout the hotel is more on the dim side- which I found very calming after a long day of excursion.
Room is spotless and spacious. Our double bed was super comfy. The breakfast buffet offers a good selection of Taiwanese, Western and Japanese.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Spent 1 night in this cozy and contemporary hotel. Room is modern and spacious though some may feel the room a bit too dark. Breakfast is awesome with all ranges of choices from local and western. Only small thing to be fuzzy with is that the lobby is a bit too warm. Overall speaking, it is one of the best hotel I've stayed in Kaohsiung. Will definitely consider this again in future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kyle F
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Stayed here for a couple of days. Nice hotel and good staff. Breakfast spread is very big. Only drawback is room lighting is a bit dim so make it difficult for me to read. Also, check in time at 3pm is a bit too late for business. Overall however, probably the best option for travellers to Kaohsiung.. recommended

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank _green_gastronomad
Reviewed 24 April 2018

When I booked this hotel, all my friends told me what a great choice I made. My family was excited for our weekend in Kaohsiung. When we checked-in, the male check-in person was not friendly at all, and gave us a very bad impression of the hotel. We checked-in around 2PM, there were no other guests in line. The front desk personal spoke very fast, and snappy. I asked about the hours for breakfast, he told me to "WAIT." He was very rude and unfriendly. I would think the first person that would greet you at a hotel would set the tone and image of the hotel, but this person certainly would do the reverse. My husband also went to the front desk to get his parking validated and he felt the same unfriendliness from the same person. He handed us the validation with no eye contact.

The room was spacious and clean. Shower and bath was nice.

The breakfast needs improvement. Our family travels a lot, and this would certainly rank at the bottom of my list. The seafood porridge rice was lumpy (like left over rice from the night before). Bacon that looks like ham had a weird taste. The selection was enough, but the dishes didn't taste good.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LucyC1892
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was high class and of good quality. The restaurant staff carried a big smile.
Room was relatively small and congested compared to other hotels in the area. Nice furnishings and very comfortable bed. Full bath. Lighting inside the room and along the hallway was a bit too dark.
One elevator is not working during the day because it is for the bar, but no sign at all. Need to use room card to use elevator.
Front desk was professional and courteous but not as sweet as restaurant staff I met.
Very convenient location - subway right outside.
Overall a very decent hotel, but probably not as cozy and user friendly for the very elderly tourists.
Since some other hotels offer great value at a lower price, as a tourist and not a business traveler, I'd prefer to save a few bucks.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family