Expedia
The Riverside Hotel Esthetics(Sanmin)(Great Value!)
Expedia
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsice creamkaohsiung main stationdumplingsroom was cleanfree drinksbreakfast varietyconvenient locationporridgeself service laundryfree laundrytwo blockschinese teaperson roomcold noodlesliuhe night marketfabric softenerham
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Kindness Hotel is just a few minutes walk from the train and subway stations. The staff are friendly and professional. Our room was clean and bright. The bathroom looked as if it had been recently remodeled.The dining room was also very clean and well-organized. Not only was breakfast included but there were also "snacks" from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. Some days we didn't even need another meal. There was also a free laundry with everything needed to wash clothes.Our room was small, but everything else made up for that.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
康橋商旅-雄中館, other at Kindness Hotel - Xiongzhong, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you for your support and appreciation. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely. Kindness Hotel - Xiongzhong..

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The hotel is easy to find. The service is very very good. The staff can speak English very well and they are very helpful and very polite. I had a good impression with the hotel. There were free delicious icecream and drinks. They prepared bicycles for customers for free to ride and see the city. After coming back from sightseeing, there was nice food and again deliciuos icecream at the cafeteria. Before we left, I couldn’t find the umbrella so I asked the staff wether I forgot at the counter. They were very helpful checking the recorded camera and told me that I already put my umbrella in the bag. I rechecked again and it was my fault. The umbrella was in my bag. I really impressed and will definitely come back again when I visit Kaohsiung. This hotel is really really kind like their name.

Room Tip: Room is like the hotel in Japan
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
康橋商旅-雄中館, other at Kindness Hotel - Xiongzhong, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Nice hotel, clean ,wide 4 person room, very good bathroom set , shower gel , skin moisture,cafeteria offer free snack for dinner ,cold noodles, herbal egg, very good Douhua , ice cream . Minced pork Bao, Bread and coffee with Hazel caramel
Only800m.from Liuhe night market. We really love it. Kindness as its name.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
康橋商旅-雄中館, 副理 at Kindness Hotel - Xiongzhong, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

When we arrive at the hotel, the first impression is the lobby look nice, the staff is friendly~
However once we enter our room, it is disappointing ~ The room is small and the facilities is very old but look like it is clean though~ Breakfast is OK~ I didnt try the supper provided~
The location is near to the MRT station. But we are having a hard time to walk from MRT station to the hotel with our luggage as the walking path condition is not good~
The good point is that the staff is really friendly and very helpful~
Frankly, I will try other hotel for my next trip~

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

All staffs were really kind and willing to help. You can use cafeteria area after service time, so I ate foods I bought. No need to mess up your room. But hotel needs to be refurbished. There is only one small elevator. It might be better to ask lower floor(There's no view to enjoy). As it's located next to subway station, quite easy to hang around. Anyhow it's a nice budget hotel!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
康橋商旅-雄中館, 經理 at Kindness Hotel - Xiongzhong, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018