12 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$119
Trip.comUS$118
Hotels.comUS$119
All reviews suite upgrade teppanyaki restaurant sunset terrace power walk muay thai class thai boxing family room hotel team infinity pool kamala beach sun sets buggy service kids club club lounge f b daily activities a wonderful stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022

It's a little far away from the downtown, it could be preferred for people who wants to stay in calm location and isolated from the bustling world..
Buggy cars are useful to move inside resort but it takes around 30 min to come to your room
There was big party of some irrational guests around 12 AM but security team couldn't stop them for 2 hours. it screwed up my family's sleeping and next day schedule but no feedback or apology from hotel in the morning even though I complained twice. It seems that was a regular accident for them. the service of club lounge was wonderful and made me comfortable in the club.

1  Thank Imbest0070
Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2022

Dear SJ Kim,

Thank you for your review!

First of all, please accept my most sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused. I understand that during one of the nights, some noise created by guests in neighboring room marred your otherwise a good stay. Our security team together with the duty Manager reach out to the guests and eventually the noise was stopped. I also understand that our Front office Manager and Duty Manager were in touch with you.

I am pleased to read that Regency Club team did manage to keep you comfortable. We sincerely hope to see you again at the resort sometimes in the future, until then I remain at your disposal for any assistance that you may need.

Reviewed 28 June 2022

Highly recommend for a laid-back holidays in phuket.
The kamala beach gives one of the best sunset moment i have had. Hyatt phuket offers you a 5 stars excellent service especially the staff name MICKEY. He is very enthusiastic and very nice to us for arranging the snokelling trip at our last day to happen.
The breakfast and their new casa boho bar are another things i like here. U wont be disappoint with the food scene here

One thing i think it would be nice to have is more seat in the room. We stay in 2 BR-room but there is only 1 sofa that can fits in 2 ppl and 1 chair

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Cece1981

Dear Cece1981,

Thank you for your review!

I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay with us, you liked our breakfast spread, Latin American restaurant Casa Boho and most importantly the authentic service provided by Mickey and rest of the team. I am glad to know that you got a chance to snorkel in our newly found house reef.

We look forward to your next visit, until then I remain at your disposal for any assistance that you may need.

General Manager.

Reviewed 28 June 2022

I’ve traveled many places internationally and the Hyatt Phuket is by far the best managed resort I’ve ever been to in my life. I highly recommend. You will be overjoyed and pampered. Do a spa treatment too!

1  Thank staffamericaeric

Dear staffamericaeric,

Thank you for your review!

It is our pleasure to read that you had a great stay with us and you found Hyatt Regency Phuket as the 'best managed resort' you have come across!

We hope to see you again soon, until then please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 28 June 2022

I am new to Hyatt hotels and World of Hyatt but having stayed in this property for 7 nights, all I can say is- I should have moved to HYATT much sooner. As a Lifetime Elite member of another larger chain, which has lost its mojo, the difference is night & day.

Hyatt Regency Phuket excels in 2 primary areas - attentive, warm & engaging customer service; and an excellent hotel product that is great value for money by city standards. What an extraordinary team of people they have - I am truly impressed by the level of professionalism and “can do” attitude, requests or issues are resolved promptly. Such a standout team- I read many reviews here raving about their Duty Manager, Ms, Maimoon- they are not wrong, she is a stellar associate who rises to the challenge every time. Maimoon played a key role pre-arrival in addressing my queries on selecting the right room and I was delighted upon check in to find the Regency suite meet my criteria’s for privacy, views, etc to a ‘T’. So is her boss Khun Benz, his boss Khun Christopher, receptionists Bu & Ging, Suki at the switchboard, Jin from Belldesk, Chang from Mizu, Kreaton the Exec Chef & Aey from Housekeeping .. are just some of the many hotel staff here who demonstrate a passion for their job and excel in what they do with faultless courtesy, generosity & overwhelmingly positive work attitude.

Insofar as the property goes, majority of the rooms here have expansive balconies with awesome views of Andaman sea & gorgeous pool below and amazing sunsets but my personal favourites are their Regency Suite and Junior Suite. Both have daybeds and dining table for 4 on the balcony and offer a great alternative to working & chilling in-room. The only caveat is that it is somewhat hotel and humid outside and welcome the occasional mosquito but hotel is proactive in providing repellants for both interior & exterior of the room. The hotel may not have the nicest or cleanest stretch of beach outside this property there are still spots on the left side worth exploring plus, you can easily rent hotel mountain bike for a 800m ride to the larger Kamala beach where the surfs & wind are magnificent, In all , I’d say I appreciated the reclusivity of this hotel with its own charming grounds to mind the exterior that much.

As many here have mentioned, whilst it is true the rooms are situated on a rather steep incline on the hillside with access either by hotel buggy or foot, I found this to be rather refreshing esp. walking downwards but seniors or people with disabilities should seek lower floor rooms closer to the main building.

I cannot wait to return to this property again.

Room tip: Block 12 rooms are right beside Casa Boho (which plays club music from around 5-9pm) and may be loud if you are right next door.

Dear D M Z,

Thank you for your kind review!

I am thrilled to read that you had an amazing stay with us. You enjoyed our product, location, view from Regency suite and most importantly, the authentic Hyatt hospitality provided by my colleagues. Maimoon, Benz, Christopher, Bu, Ging, Suki, Jin, Chang, Kreaton and Aey are indeed some of the superstars that we have in our team! Each one of them are excited to read your kind comments!

We all look forward to your next visit, until then please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 27 June 2022

Amazing hospitality, ambiance, Food staff was very nice n helpful , location was nice, welcome was nice, but the taxi was very expensive , u should give more options for commuting to go to pattong beach

Dear rchhabra1281,

Thank you for the review.

I am pleased to read that you had a great stay with us. You liked overall ambience of the resort, food, location and amazing hospitality provided by my colleagues. You will be happy to know that we have recently started a daily trip to Patong at a very affordable price, which you can avail during you next visit!

We look forward to see you again in the near future, until then I remain at your disposal for any assistance that you may need.