“Care with own fabrics”
Review of Cut and Sew Tailor

Cut and Sew Tailor
Ranked #1 of 15 Shopping in Kamala
More attraction details
Owner description: Cut and Sew established since 2004. We provide fine custom tailoring for men and women Our specialty are suit, shirts, dresses, overcoats and all types of uniforms.Paying attention to our workmanship and the customer service is our priority.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

When ever we visit Bali or Thailand we bring along fabric with specific garments in mind to be created. As after finding Vikram's business on Tripadvisor and reading the excellent reviews we decided to check it out. And like the other reviewers we noted that his shop was the only one not touting on the street.
My wife is the one with the eye to acquiring fabric for my garments and she was impressed with Vikram's care in handling what she had brought along. The initial visit was about 1 hour as we discussed in detail what we wanted, with Vikram offering excellent advice during the process. A the end of the holiday we came away with 12 well made garments.

Highly recommended!

"garments"
in 3 reviews
"tripadvisor"

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I needed some black pants quickly for an event I was attending in Cambodia... he measured, made, remeasured and delivered in two days... is a go to tailor without question.

1  Thank KBGGregg
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

After visiting Sethi in his shop in Kamala to have 4 shirts made I am very happy with the final product. There was no hard sell, I provided my requirements and Sethi assisted with cut, materials based on my needs, a few minor adjustments at later fittings and I must say these feel great quality and I cannot wait to use them at work. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

This is the second time we have had things made at Cut and Sew. This is the only shop not chasing customers in the street.
The advice you get and quality of work done is excellent. We have had things done at other tailors in Thailand including Kamala but none of them have even been close to this in both quality and execution. This time my husband had 8 shirts done with excellent execution. I had a 3 piece suit done (jacket, pants, skirt), 2 blouses and 2 tunics. Very pleased. Last time I had a chiffon dress done which I am very pleased with + shirts for me and my husband.

There are a lot of fabric choises so depending on what your budget is there are different options for the suit. I chose a 90% wool, 5% silk, 5% cashmere - which I am very happy with. Other tailors will offer cheaper deals - but don't be fooled. You will get polyester blends and bad execution that looks weird after wash.

Vikramjit S, Owner at Cut and Sew Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Ann, Thanks allot for your precious review and we try to serve you with the same quality and service in future also.
Hope see you again next year.
Regards, Sethi