Open today: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very good tailor

I got a custom tailored suit and two shirts. The owner is fluent in German, English an serval other... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
NorthStar11513734827
via mobile
Outstanding job

100% professional and extremely helpful with all specifications of the design, color , fabric and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Adrian L

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kamala
from US$93.90
More Info
from US$127.50
More Info
All reviews great service high quality service three piece suit excellent quality kamala beach pants jacket dress fabric measurements tailor fit shop suits blazer thailand skirt
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I needed some black pants quickly for an event I was attending in Cambodia... he measured, made, remeasured and delivered in two days... is a go to tailor without question.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank KBGGregg
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

After visiting Sethi in his shop in Kamala to have 4 shirts made I am very happy with the final product. There was no hard sell, I provided my requirements and Sethi assisted with cut, materials based on my needs, a few minor adjustments at later fittings and I must say these feel great quality and I cannot wait to use them at work. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018

This is the second time we have had things made at Cut and Sew. This is the only shop not chasing customers in the street.
The advice you get and quality of work done is excellent. We have had things done at other tailors in Thailand including Kamala but none of them have even been close to this in both quality and execution. This time my husband had 8 shirts done with excellent execution. I had a 3 piece suit done (jacket, pants, skirt), 2 blouses and 2 tunics. Very pleased. Last time I had a chiffon dress done which I am very pleased with + shirts for me and my husband.

There are a lot of fabric choises so depending on what your budget is there are different options for the suit. I chose a 90% wool, 5% silk, 5% cashmere - which I am very happy with. Other tailors will offer cheaper deals - but don't be fooled. You will get polyester blends and bad execution that looks weird after wash.

Date of experience: March 2018
Vikramjit S, Owner at Cut and Sew Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Ann, Thanks allot for your precious review and we try to serve you with the same quality and service in future also.
Hope see you again next year.
Regards, Sethi

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Sethi and his staff do fantastic work.

I was amazed that after 3 years away, Sethi remembered my name and previous order details.

I have literally 25 shirts and everyone is fantastic...

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank scottp559
Vikramjit S, Owner at Cut and Sew Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Sir, Thanks allot for your precious review and we try to serve you with the same quality and service in future also.
Hope see you again soon.Regards,
Sethi

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Went to Cut and sew after seeing it on TripAdvisor. We are not disappointed. 2 nice shirts well tailored made on time as agreed.
Can highly recommend Cut and saw.

Date of experience: February 2018