Lowest prices for your stay
US$421
Hotels.comUS$370
Trip.comUS$338
ZenHotels.comUS$566
1,010 results
All reviews the cliff infinity pool andaman sea heaven on earth spa suite outdoor shower thai menu our honeymoon main pool kamala beach huge bathroom beautiful room shuttle service angels heavens privacy buggy
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2022

We had a wonderful time. The attentive staff upon arrival. The immediate electric cart to our room.
No issues with the room. Everything was super clean and worked perfectly. The pool sparkled and was 'fresh'. Restaurant food and servers - wonderful. Bed - I want to buy their mattress.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anthony Dupont, General Manager at Paresa Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022

Dear Robert
It was a pleasure to have you back as one of our repeater guests and I know we will see you again soon,

Reviewed 19 June 2022

The overall experience of the resort was great. The room was great, and the view was amazing, and the staff were friendly and supportive. I will definitely consider this resort in my next trip to Phuket.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anthony Dupont, General Manager at Paresa Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Dear Guest

It is wonderful to read your review and all the team thank you. I am glad Paresa was the perfect location and that you are considering visiting us again.

Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 18 June 2022

Me and my wife stayed here for a day for my wife's birthday and the place is special. The staff is very friendly and if you like a place that is secluded and doesn't have too many people coming in your face then this is the place to go. Feels like Heaven!

Dear Guest

It is wonderful to read your review and all the team thank you. I am glad Paresa was the perfect location for your birthday.

Hope to see you again,

Reviewed 15 June 2022

Amazing place with spacious room and great views. Staff are really friendly and helpful. This resort is super clean, with great food options, very peaceful and quiet. Also comes with great amenities, and amazing spa service. One of the best customer service I have experienced. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anthony Dupont, General Manager at Paresa Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2022

Dear Guest
Many thanks for this top review and I think you have covered all aspects. It's a pleasure to read and we hope you can repeat the experience sometime in the future.
Withing you well,

Reviewed 6 June 2022 via mobile

An unparalleled experience, worth all the money I paid. Yes, it is the best view. The staff is very respectful, especially the employee ink, she prepared the room for my wife's birthday in a beautiful way. I would like to extend my greetings to her and thank you for the hospitality

Room tip: Nothing
Trip type: Travelled with family
Anthony Dupont, General Manager at Paresa Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2022

Dear Mubarak,

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and especially proud to hear Miss Ink's name, I will let her know and this will make her day.
Happy birthday again to your wife and hope we can host her next celebration!