Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$104
View deal
Agoda.com
ExpediaUS$109
eDreams
1,980 results
All reviews sienna rocks vanilla sky bar plum restaurant poolside restaurant sea view kamala beach honeymoon suite infinity pool pool side watch the sunset buffet breakfast restaurants and bars the cliff jacuzzi balcony patong massage
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2021 via mobile

Stayed as part of the SHA+ isolation scheme. Check in was easy and staff lovely. Our room a studio suite spacious and well appointed. Only thing about lithe hotel I would say is not suitable for physically impaired as built on a hill and steps are involved prior to accessing lifts in the side that we were accommodated.

Breakfasts were decent however only seemed to switch between one choice to another over the days and some of the western combinations a bit strange. The other F&B options through the day were good.

All staff efficient and friendly and location just outside Kamala approximately 10 minutes walk and easily manageable.

Would be happy to revisit this hotel

Room tip: May be challenging for physically impaired
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mikeyk64
Reviewed 6 December 2021 via mobile

The worst hotel I have been to in Phuket. The kind of place that can destroy your holidays.
Starting from the key cards not working, TV not working, shower not working to getting refused breakfast because it’s not the time (time communicated first day in the lobby).

The worst is that their managers (Koy) refuses to speak to you in English and keep answering “mai dai” to kick you out.

I hate making things public but this is the worst hotel I’ve been to.
One thing to be noted is the beautiful view and facilities are great.

Room tip: Just avoid this place
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank YassineBlmn
Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

Great hotel great service - bill the servicemen was the best and we will come here again because of his service and hotel. Fitness is nice and second pool is also really good also the view here - Thanks a lot to the whole team - stayed here for 2 weeks in kamala phuket

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2021

I have stayed at cape Sienna twice and both times have been great. The View of Kamala is great. The Location is set away from the busy beachside. You will need to rent a motorcycle or hire a car to get around, but that is probably a given on Phuket Island.

The Rooms are very nice and extremely clean. One thing that was a huge plus was the shower and toilet. They are separate. Which, as a couple is a big bonus. The rooms are just spacious enough to not feel at all crowded. the design is modern, bright. There are very effective blackout curtains on the large sliding door.

My second stay here was made even better by the helpful staff as I used the hotel for my sandbox quarantine stay. Khun Ann and Khun Pim were so accommodating. I needed to change my original booking date which they were willing to do on a short notice. They also arranged a very patient driver, Phat, to collect me at the airport.

The included breakfast left little to be desired. The coffee is fresh, not instant. There is a plethora of baked goods. Eggs are cooked to order. A combination of Thai and western options are available. It's a very nice way to start the day. I might also add that it is on the pool deck with a stunning view.

I would recommend the Cape Sienna to anyone looking for a quiet, comfortable and elegant stay in Phuket. The staff cut no corners and do an excellent job making you feel at home.

Room tip: Quiet rooms, great breakfast, fantastic views, great value, friendly staff, instagramable.
Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank noahm61
Reviewed 3 January 2021

My wife and I spent 3 nights here and had an excellent time. The views over Kamala from our room were beautiful, as well as the incredible views from the resort restaurants which all served great drinks and food (albeit a little pricey).
The staff here were very friendly and welcoming. Our room was very clean, comfortable and airy.
Kamala beach/town is only a 5-10min walk away along the coast.
Had a great time and looking forward to coming back

Date of stay: December 2020