Teras Subak(Jatiluwih)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsricebeautiful roomstayed here for nightsfireplacerainforestjacuzzibalinaturevalleypeacebungalow
Reviewed 18 April 2018

We stayed at Sang Giri during our trip to the central highlands and Jatiluwih. Amazing vibe of the lodge upon arrival. The food was delicious at dinner and breakfast. The air was nice and cool, great for sleeping. The Viewing deck was great for sunrise yoga. The staff including Mr. Wayan were great and played with our 17 month old baby and gave him lots of bananas. Great place to get away from the urban areas of Bali and connect with nature. The air smelled wonderful there.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2018

What a lovely time I had visiting Sang Giri! Right from the start I was taken by the charm and cozy atmosphere. It felt very tucked away and private, surrounded by lush jungle. The staff was SO welcoming and friendly. I really liked the tents and the feeling of camping without the hassle and mess of actual camping. I slept outside on the bale, under the cover of netting and enjoyed listening to the rain and forest sounds. I highly recommend waking before the sun to watch it rise on the lookout deck, truly amazing and beautiful! Breakfast and dinner both were very delicious and I enjoyed the family atmosphere and home style cooking. My one recommendation is to request a lower level tent if you happen to have trouble with stairs, as there are quite a lot of them to access the upper level tents. If you have the opportunity to visit this resort I say, do not pass it up!! It was a wonderful experience and I would definitely return given the opportunity!

Room Tip: Lower tents are easier to access, less steps to the restaurant.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2018

We loved our stay at Sang Giri. We were welcomed with great warmth, all of our needs were met with smiles and solutions, and the staff helped care for our toddler so we could relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery.

Room Tip: Higher floors are lovely but a considerable climb!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

My first glamping experience and certainly won’t be my last, thanks to Sang Giri who provided us with excellent hospitality and customer service. Just to note when you are going there, do pack up some big bottled water with you because we were only provided 2 bottles per day and it’s not enough. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is served in the restaurant on an ala carte basis. They also have lots of activites around the camp, trekking through the jungle and rice fields, but it’s also a great place to chill and do nothing just staring at the mountains.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Everything about this place has something extraordinary, something special: the tents (which are more like bungalows) really in the middle of nowhere, the very friendly (almost family) feeling at the restaurant, the fact that there are never many guests, the spacious room with lovely bathroom... We only stayed for 1 night but really enjoyed it. If you like being in the nature but are not a big fan of 100% adventure in a camping, then this place is really worth it. You completely disconnect from the outside world.

A must: sunrise on the deck! But be patient, once you see the pink sky, wait a bit longer for the sun to come, only then you have an absolutely stunning view on the rainforest!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple