Expedia
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

We went there 10 friends in holiday, last week, and it was very nice! Nice personal, the rooms were very clean, the pool is nice and you can play ping pong, biliard, make a barbecue, relax in the garden near the orange tree or drink nice cocktails to the bar. You are not real far from the beach, but the best thing you can do it is to rent some scooters and visit all the nice placeses from the island (the personal from Alexaria will help you with everithing: were you cand find the best place to eat, what you cand visit, were you will find scooters and so on). We recommend to all our friends!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Overall, a very friendly and relaxed place to stay with the family, The pool and bar area are very nice.
I would say the accommodation block that we were in needs updated more modern bathrooms. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

Room tip: Possibly to ask for the newer accommodation block
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2018

I stayed in Alexaria by chance the first time, -since i was on a business trip and my company chooses where i stay- but a couple of days later due to an unexpected reschedule, i returned on purpose.

The location is the best for some quiet relaxation, and thus absolutely recommended for business travelers that want to focus on planning the next leg of their trip, as well as people taking their vacation from their daily routine.

The room was spotless, everything was in order, but what sets this business apart from others, is the service. Aris will make sure that you are sufficiently accommodated and will do anything to help you. He's also very engaging in all levels, and if you both have time, you will have very nice conversations.

I will be returning later this summer but as a leisure traveler this time, as soon as i get my holiday leave!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Beautiful quiet place with courteous hosts near the city, a wave from the wave.
We will surely return to the beautiful island.
A relaxation that everyone needsamazing beaches, an unassuming blue, beautiful little island

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I think that 5 stars belongs to that hotel. First time at Leukada island, and I loved beaches, food, hospitality and spectacular view from many places. Alexaria is a very delicate hotel with nice people, very clean and quiet. If I come to Leukada once more, surely I will visit this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017