Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
View deal
eDreams
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Best price/quality ratio.
Nice apartments, very nice swimming pool& best water massage, nice to have also playground and bicycles.
The full resort is very clean and tidy but also very homy, thanks to Aris and Vangelis.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank IoanaRaspopa
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Good location with a very good and pleasant atmosphere. The garden is very well taken care of, giving the entire resort a very nice feeling of relaxation and good times. The hotel offers all facilities you might need for a perfect vacation. We went there with a dog and the guests were very welcoming for Pluto as well :) Hope the cleaning lady is no longer afraid of him, now that we left :))) The guests treated us with respect, offering information and details on the island and surroundings. The beach is close, walking distance from the hotel. I highly recommend Alexaria and will definitely return and stay there if Lefkada is on our list again.

Room tip: We stayed in a Bungalow and it was the best choice for a family with kids or / and pets
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017

The hotel provides many facilities: swimming pool, garden with the bar, bikes, swings, billiards/pool, table tennis, etc. The owner, Ares, is very polite and hospitable. I will definitely come back again in this hotel. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The host, Aristomenis, is more than just a host, or the owner. He's a friend. Willing to help you, to make your vacation a great one. The rooms are cleaned daily.We had the room on the ground floor with a bit of terrace. Perfect for coffe or having a breakfast/dinner. The location is very quiet. The only downside is that the cleaning ladies do not know english. But ther is nothing that a phone call with the owner could not fix. The island itself is wonderfull. It has beaches, sea side, mountains, civilization, wilderness. The best and most relaxing vacation we had.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at alexaria very much! It was in may and I was the only guest. I was feeling safe at any time! I was treated very friendly, had everything I needed, Swimmingpool and bikes... It only takes 2 minutes to the beach and to a small supermarket, where you can buy nearly everything you need. In this part of Lefkada, Fryni, there are mostly holiday residences, but Lefkada town (5minutes to the city center) offers everything you need - bars, restaurants, nice shops..... I enjoyed my time on Lefkada Island very much! Highly recommended :-)

Date of stay: May 2017