Hotels.com
Snaptravel
FindHotel
Trip.com
3,473 results
All reviews club room dyson fan leisure facilities sky tv close to the airport lovely hotel an upgrade one night stay good nights sleep bar area comfy bed car park gym manchester
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

good in general, some of the rooms needed a little more care when cleaning, with covid and staying 4 nights, the tea facilities should have been stocked up instead of having to ask, two types of rooms, the ones with the bath in are small and not much room when getting out of the shower/bath

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John Cotton, Revenue Management at Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Neilaar0n,

Thank you for your 5* review.

I am thrilled that your overall stay with us was enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful hotel, needs improvements on the breakfast as it was salty and under cooked and in the club room the big double bed was jusf 2 single mattresses which is very uncomfortable when you’re falling in the middle. Room was beautiful too.

Room tip: you have to pay £5 for parking which in theory if you’re staying the night you shouldn’t have too.
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear F3045BLdanielle,

Thank you for your 4* review.

I am pleased that your overall stay was enjoyable.

I will be passing your comments onto our management team to look into.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I haven't stayed at the hotel but I go in most days for a coffee! Amanda and Josh are wonderful, always friendly and welcoming, make a fuss of my little one when she is with me.... And always remember my order! Other staff in the hotel have always been very lovely too, exceptional service. Also a little hidden gem with outdoor seating as well to meet a friend for a coffee :)

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear carlinerl701OG,

Thank you for your 5* review.

I am pleased to hear your Starbucks visits are enjoyable, I will be sure to pass your lovely comments onto Amanda and Josh.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I use the hotel and gym on a regular basis but what makes me keep coming back is the warm welcome from the team at starbucks. They always go out of their way to say hello and ask about how you are doing which in the current climate is really important. The coffee is also great but what makes this the place to go is the staff who i think are called Amanda and Josh... well worth a visit if your in the area.

Room tip: upgrade to a club room

Dear barrywl6231QA,

Thank you for your 5* review.

I am pleased to hear your frequent visits to our Hotel has been enjoyable.

I will be sure to pass your wonderful comments on Josh and Amanda, which I am sure they will be thrilled with.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Several issues really: Was given a room that was not made up. As a result, I was upgraded to a club room but that room no hair dryer, no kettle, no complementary tea or coffees, no chair and the cleaners had left some items lying around (spare pillowcases, plastic bags and the drain waste to one side). Asked for the kettle which arrived, was then given a tray with teas and coffees but no spoons or stirrers to make the drink with. Was given a chair promptly when asked for. Had pre-paid for late checkout but was disturbed FOUR times by the same cleaners I had earlier on explained that I was checking out late. That said, the shower was AMAZING. The bed was very comfortable. The Club room was a good size.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John Cotton, Revenue Management at Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Village Hotel Cheadle.

Please accept my sincere apologies regarding the issues that occured during your time with us, I will be passing your comments onto our Management Team to investigate.