THE NAI HARN
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Sunsuri Phuket(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Baan Krating Phuket Resort(Rawai)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Navatara Phuket Resort(Rawai)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrock saltday bedgrand ocean view roomcosmo restaurantreflections barturn down serviceluxury escapespastry chefcold roomlarge terracecharcuteriepillow menuchef danpaddle boardsoverlooking the baybutler servicebeach butler
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I was so excited to visit the Rock Salt Restaurant as the new Nai Harn is so lovely.
However we all left a bit confused and disappointed, such a shame as the location is great for an evening drink.

We ordered two starters that we explained we would share.
Rawai Sea Gypsy Crab Cakes @ 450 THB and a Rock Salt Platter @ 620 THB
We really believed that we would get a small selection of food that could be shared between 4 people before our main course.
When the starters arrived there was only 1 crab cake and NO cakes as stated in the menu? I spoke to the staff and kindly asked them if this was a mistake, but after checking with the chef it wasn't.
The Rock Salt Platter was a little better but not worth the value again @ 620 THB unfortunately with 4 small lamb kofta balls.

I must mention the the food is super tasty for the morsels that you receive, just please Rock Salt can you review your menu and prices? Fries are currently 260 THB. Thanks so much.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank TheLondonLife
Frank G, General Manager at THE NAI HARN, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Dear MakeUp-Hair-Designer,
Thank you for visiting Rock Salt. I am happy to read that you like the location of the restaurant and that the food quality 'was super tasty'. I am of course disappointed to read that you felt that the quantity of the appetisers you ordered was not to your expectation. Hopefully, the main courses lived up to your expectation. Allow me also to mention that our prices include 10% service charge and 7% government tax, i.e. there are no unwelcome surprises at the end of the meal when the bill arrives.
Best regards
The Nai Harn

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

I live in the north of Phuket and wanted a night away to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. Amazing location with good service, really refreshing contemporary room design, modern food and a very impressive wine list. Would highly recommend anyone to stay here who's looking for a modern 5 star in a beautiful setting.

Stayed: May 2016
Frank G, General Manager at THE NAI HARN, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear Jamie W,
thank you for coming all the way from the north to spend some time away. Glad you enjoyed it and that you will recommend us to your family and friends.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I was travelling solo so i had arranged airport pickup. My flight was delayed for an hour but the lady was waiting for me at the airport with a huge smile. The driver -- top notch service, very sweet, he made stops at various beaches on the way to the hotel for me to take pictures. he even made an unannounced stop at the convenient store to pickup some cough candy for me when he heard me coughing. obviously i gave him a well deserved tip. Took me around 2 hours to get to the hotel but obviously i had no complains, he practically took me sight seeing at no additional cost.

The Hotel -- extremely clean and peaceful, breath taking view, you can hookup your own whatever device and blast your favourite tunes to their sound system. i spent a lot of time dancing with a strong buzz before hitting the beach everyday.

i paid for the cheapest room which was i believe the delux room. it's situated on the 9th floor. And like the other reviews said, the elevator only goes up to the 6th floor and the staricases are a bit of a mase, but i didn't mind the workout. i had a small balcony overlooking the ocean. if you wanna get the more expensive room with a huge balcony, you can practically host a barbecue, but you wont get a lot of privacy as the balconies below are all staggered and i can see everything from the 9th floor. bathroom is super clean, unlike other beach resorts i have been to before where the floor is all covered in sand. even the bath tub was sandless.

The Beach -- the first day i have apparently walked a little to far and gone to the public side which was filthy. There was plastic bags, potato chips bags, plastic bottles, even hangers floating around. i was quite disappointed. the Second day though, i stayed close to the resort and the beach was beautiful and very clean, no garbage at all. One thing though, i am a lousy swimmer, and the waves are too much for me. The staff here told me it's not normally this wavey. Not a bad thing, it was just quite a workout battling the crazy waves.

The Food -- nothing out of the ordinary, pricey? Well... what can I say, if i own the hotel i would probably price it the same. Local beer is cheap though, roughly USD 5 a bottle. I brought a bottle of champagne myself and the staff is happy to provide as many buckets of ice as you wish.

The Staff -- extremely friendly and helpful, very polite. Everyone i had passed by had greeted me with a big smile.

The only thing that might be a concern for those who don't like being sweaty -- the Second day the hotel has power outage on i believe three different occasions. I didnt mind being outside and sweaty, just that I couldnt play my music from the sound bar. No biggie.

Highly recommended for a quick getaway! Very happy with the customer service!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Frank G, General Manager at THE NAI HARN, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Dear Connie C,
thank you very much for taking your time to post your comprehensive review on this forum. I am delighted reading your kind words and that you were satisfied with the services we provided to you. I am sorry for the power outage, unfortunately, these things happen in Phuket more often than we all like.
I hope you have a chance to visit us again one day.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

I highly recommend the hotel, all the Nai Harn staff were friendly, attentive to every need/detail. Congratulations to all the Team. Our room was spacious and beautiful views with the Promthep cape and Nai Harn beach . The pool was a pure joy. We would recommend a visit to this Hotel, pure relaxation at the pool or just enjoying the hotels many facilities which are on offer . Breakfast was amazing with spectacular views and service with a smile. this place topped them all! The setting, the service, the food, it was all fabulous! Great hospitality highly recommend.
ขอบคุณมากๆนะคะ ประทับใจกับการไปพักครั้งนี้มากๆ พนักงานทุกๆคน น่ารัก ขอบคุณ แม่บ้านมากๆ นะคะ ที่ทำห้องให้ สะอาดเอี่ยมอ่องน่านอน ทุกๆวัน ขอบคุณพนักงานที่ Cosmo , Poolside และ Reflections ทั้งทีม Service & Kitchen staff กับการบริการดีๆยอดเยี่ยม และเป็นกันเอง ชอบคุณ Chef และทีมงาน kitchen staff ที่สร้างสรรค์อาหาร ได้สวยงามและหลากหลายแถมอร่อยทุกๆมื้อ สุดท้ายขอขอบคุณทีมงาน Front desk + Bell boy ทุกคน ที่ให้ความช่วยเหลือและความสะดวกสบายต่างๆ ขอบคุณมากๆนะคะ หวังว่าจะได้พบกันใหม่ ^____^

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear พรพรรณ ค,
thank you for taking your time to write so kind words about your recent stay with us. The team and I are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much.
We hope to be able to welcoming you back again soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 8 May 2016

I was a recent guest to attend a two day meeting. WOW is all I can say, stunning setting, great meeting facilites, delicious lunches, morning tea breaks, afternoon tea breaks, and a grand dinner for the welcome.
Being brand new the resort is stunning, and the Food and Beverage of the highest quality,
Rocksalt was open by the beach, but our group enjoyed Reflections for a welcome cocktail reception with mezze plate style items and the most tasty bread selection, then Dinner in Cosmo. Our lunch and breakfast was also in Cosmo, each time many different cusines, Thai, Italian, Western and the breakfast buffet selection is wonderful, with hundreds of choices for any palate.
My room was lovely, and in it the biggest most comfortable bed and they have thought of everything for the room facilties.
The Meeting rooms also offer a view of the Sea! So you actually feel on holiday while at the work meeting.
Frank the GM was always around to ensure the meeting was productive and seemless.
The Director of Sales Ms. Daria came to check also that we had everything we needed to make the groups visit a success. Thanks for that.
I hope to return one day for some R&R as The Naiharn was perfect!

Room Tip: 512 looks directly to Promthep Cape
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear iwatan,
thank you for your kind words and we are glad that you liked our facilities and services. Not often we receive comments from meeting/conference guests but we are very happy to read that you felt looked after.
Please do come back for some R&R.