“Amazing Restaurant in Phuket”
Review of Unni's Restaurant

Unni's Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 37 Restaurants in Nai Harn
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food, atmosphere, view, staff, and owner, just amazing. Can't miss out on this restaurant. Have a cocktail, snack, or fill your bellies with an extraordinary experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Okay, I may have waited until I left Nai Harn to post this review on my favourite coffee spot. I had such a lovely morning routine - pop down for a flat white from Peach, cuddles with Ruby the friendly pooch, pick my tunes if I was the only one there, do a spot of work on the speedy wifi... you need to forgive me for only just sharing Nai Harn's best spot.

It's right by the beach so an easy walk to get lunch or a smoothie if you need a break from the sun. The food is also great - a lot of variety and fresh ingredients. When I first looked, I thought the prices a bit high but the quality is a LOT better than the other restaurants nearby so it's worth the extra baht. Evening cocktails seem to be popular here too. The staff are very friendly too and a big part of why I liked my daily cuppa there. I will be back when I return later in the year!

Thanks Unni's!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I found this because of the original unnis on phi phi which is the best restaurant on that island by far! So I had to try here, it did not disappoint! If you want top quality food that is hard to come by- this is your restaurant!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love this place - friendly staff, metres from the beach, chilled atmosphere and wide-ranging menu catering for all. Unni's is great for a chilled coffee stop, a healthy breakfast (check out the homemade granola!) or a delicious lunch/dinner - fish tacos and the Buddha bowls highly recommended! Looking forward to returning for a cocktail or 2 next time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Smoothie bowls and fish tacos.. how can you go wrong? Honestly some of the beat food I’ve had in Thailand! Thanks for they best experience since I’ve been here and your Phi Phi place is amazing too!!!